BY HAPPY TOT

Our spinach, mango, and pear happy tot pouch is more than just a combination of organic fruits and veggies. We add salba the super chia for added nutritents like omega-3s (ala) and fiber. Toddlers enjoy feeding themselves these pouches, and moms love that they are getting so much nutrition in one little pouch. see more...

Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
These are amazing! These are treats for my nephew! We always have a hard time getting him to eat his veggies and this is a perfect way to sneak them in! AND HE LOVES THEM! I buy these all the time and always tell my friends with kiddos about them!
Danielle S.
I feel really good about feeding these to my kids. I love that it's organic, is non-GMO and tastes really delicious! Great to take on trips for a quick snack- these are portable and refrigerate well after opening!
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
These r awesome for kids who won't eat fruits or veggies, I give her multiple veggie /fruit mixed flavors and she gets the vitamins she needs . Would totally recommend
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
My toddler loves HappyTot pouches! The flavors are great and i don't have to worry about him getting picky with them and spewing them all over the ground, himself and whatever else is in a 5 foot radius. O.o The price is always comparable and i don't have to worry about gross pesticides going into his little body. :) Thank you, HT, for these great on-the-go snacks!
Hattie R.
Jesup, GA
It's so hard to get my very picky toddler to eat any veggies, however he loves little pouches like this but mainly the fruit ones lol. When we found this happy tot one that had two of his favorites mango and peaches I was like why not give it a try. Well it's safe to say he loved it and that is truly amazing.
Jennifer T.
Northport , AL
My daughter hated it and so I tasted it and also hated it. I can't describe the taste. I feel bad for hating it so much but it was cheap so worth the try for anyone who may have a taste for this mixture. I'd recommend it just for the experience, kinda like those jelly beans that are gross but everyone recommends lol
Denise F.
I work with small children everyday and this is one of the best ideas for a quick and easy snack. They love them and they seem healthy enough. They like being independent and I don't worry as much about letting them have these because they don't make a mess. The only think I would say that makes me think twice about purchasing them is the threat of having mold in them. But I just check them thoroughly.
Canaan B.
Boston, GA
My daughter loves happytot foods and I love the convenience! I originally started with one of the spoons you can buy to go with them, but she preferred sucking the food right out. It works wonderful when we're out and about!
Megan A.
Hugo, MN
First as a mom I love Happy Family products. Second, my son will devour 6 of these spinach, mango, and pear if he could get his hands on them. They are quite tasty.
Erica W.
This has been a favorite snack for my two year old since he first started eating. I love that I can throw it in the diaper bag and give it to him in the car and be sure that he is getting good vitamins and nutrients!