BY HAPPY TOT

Bananas, beets and blueberries come together to make a delicious, simple combination of organic fruits and veggies. These pouches are a great way to get more than one delicious, organic ingredient into babys growing body in just one bite. see more...

Jess L.
Jess L.
My daughter refused to eat all fruit and veggies unless they were pureed and these were some of her favorite- its still a struggle but I know if she needs to up her vitamin intake I can grab these and not worry about her saying "no"
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Mega Parent Expert
My son loved these. I was really against the pouches at first but in reality they are easy and convenient. It was nice having an option of something healthy I could serve my young one with having to always be making him something different.
Jacinda P.
Jacinda P.
Toddler enjoys the fruit flavors more than the veggie. Great for a quick snack At home or in the car.
Lilith V.
Lilith V.
My son got VERY picky about food pouches and willingly eats almost no vegetables. These pouches made him happy, and it made this mom happy to know he got some vegetables in his diet!
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
This is such a great snack to have on the go. it tastes great and i don't have to worry about my picky toddler not eating it. Sometimes I even snack on them myself ;)