BY HAPPY SQUEEZE

Be Healthy.  Get Happy. Organic Superfruit + Supergrains. Supergrain Salba® Provides 411mg Omega 3s. 6g Protein, 2g Fiber. Crazy Antioxidants*. 1/2 Serving of Fruit**. No Soy, No Wheat. Gluten Free. BPA Free Packaging. USDA Organic Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your body.  We work with leading nutritionists to come up with truly tasty recipes using only natural nutrition from fresh organic ingredients like the Supergrain Salba® and pumpkin.  Enjoy and be. see more...

• "Perfect to just toss in your purse or the diaper bag!" in 1 review
  • "My little ones love these!" in 1 review
  • "My son loves this flavor!" in 1 review
  • "Its a good quick healthy snack." in 1 review
  • "a great tasting smooth and only for a dollar fifty and very healthy and good for your heart" in 1 review
camille e.
camille e.
Eastlake , OH
These are great! Perfect to just toss in your purse or the diaper bag! Just unscrew the lid and you are set! No mess! Me and my kids love all the Happy products!!
louis c.
louis c.
West Palm Beach, FL
A great tasting smooth and only for a dollar fifty and very healthy and good for your heart
Yunuen V.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so useful. I am a baby sitter and the kids always take it on the go and it is so easy to handle you just grab and go. Its a good quick healthy snack.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Green Mtn Fls, CO
My son loves this flavor! I love that they are organic and healthy for him.Thumbs up
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
My little ones love these! They always have to have them. As a mother, I like to try things before letting my child have them and I have to say, these are pretty yummy.
Dayana B.
Dayana B.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
I must admit I like these myself. I tried one of my nephews pouches when I had my wisdom teeth extracted. Not overly sweet and a nice snack.