BY HAPPY SQUEEZE

High In Antioxidant Vitamin C A Fruit And Veggie Snack Why Happysqueeze&Trade;? Always Organic Doctor Recommended Optimally Formulated Minimal Processing Easy Bpa Free Portable Package About Happysqueeze Our Mission Is To Make Amazing, Innovative Foods That Make Your Life Easy And Your Body Happy.&Nbsp; We Do The Heavy Lifting:&Nbsp; Working With Nutritionists, Sourcing The Freshest Ingredients, And Integrating Superfoods So You Can Pick It Up, Squeeze It, And Smile! About Twist Fruit And Veggies.&Nbsp; Everyone Tries To Eat More Of Them, But Sometimes It's Just Not That Easy.&Nbsp; Well, Not It Is.&Nbsp; Each Yummy Pouch Contains 1/2 Cup Of Fruit Plus Added Veggies.&Nbsp; So Go Ahead And Get Your Squeeze On! Usda Organic Certified Organic By California Certified Organic Farmers (Ccof) **(Sahi Alba 911 &Amp; Registered Varieties Of Chia Seed) Made In Usa see more...

Tanya P.
Orlando, FL
While nothing in my opinion compares to fresh, homemade baby food, these are a close second! With a very short list of ingredients, they are a convenient snack for toddlers, and old babies. Okay...and yes even for those of us a little older peeps who found one in the bottom of our bag while stuck in rush hour traffic! :) These often go on sale, so are an affordable alternative for busy moms and dads.
Liz G.
Rye Brook, NY
I love this mushy treats my kids love them. very tasty and easy to carry nothing to refrigerate for the mom on the go. I love it that they have a cap and you can save them for later.
Ashley S.
Evans, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I just love the convenience of these Happy Squeeze fruit pouches. They are great because they are almost all natural, had been taken on the go and don't make a big miss!
Megan D.
Portland, OR
Perfect when you need a quick snack or something light before or after the gym. I can throw one in my purse and it's ready whenever I need it.