BY HAPPY SQUEEZE

High In Antioxidant Vitamin C A Fruit And Veggie Snack Why Happysqueeze&Trade;? Always Organic Doctor Recommended Optimally Formulated Minimal Processing Easy Bpa Free Portable Package About Happysqueeze Our Mission Is To Make Amazing, Innovative Foods That Make Your Life Easy And Your Body Happy.&Nbsp; We Do The Heavy Lifting:&Nbsp; Working With Nutritionists, Sourcing The Freshest Ingredients, And Integrating Superfoods So You Can Pick It Up, Squeeze It, And Smile! About Twist Fruit And Veggies.&Nbsp; Everyone Tries To Eat More Of Them, But Sometimes It's Just Not That Easy.&Nbsp; Well, Not It Is.&Nbsp; Each Yummy Pouch Contains 1/2 Cup Of Fruit Plus Added Veggies.&Nbsp; So Go Ahead And Get Your Squeeze On! Usda Organic Certified Organic By California Certified Organic Farmers (Ccof) **(Sahi Alba 911 &Amp; Registered Varieties Of Chia Seed) Made In Usa see more...

Patricia G.
This is my favorite flavor! I bought these to keep in my school bag for quick just in case snacks. They are easy to carry and they taste good even when they are not refrigerated. They are also inexpensive, but you only get 4 per box. My shoprite has an expansive organic aisle so I always have access to them!
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL
My son loves these products. He primarily uses a g-tube to eat, but we use these packets for his feeding therapy. They are so convenient when it comes to reusing as we don't go through a whole packet in one setting and you can just screw the top back on and freeze or refrigerate them for the next time. The only con I have about this product is that it stinks really bad if you do not clean whatever it has spilled on within 12 hours. LOL
Rose B.
Perrysburg, OH
Blueberries YUM! My son loved this flavor and it was a mess if he decided to squeeze it! LOL..thats what babies do..But we enjoyed the convenience of these "on-the-go" pouches. With 2 older kids our weekends are spent at ball fields and mostly outdoors so we always grabbed our pouches and headed out the door!
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
I picked these up for my son at Big Lots and he really enjoyed the flavor but I found myself having to obsessively watch him, worrying that he would squeeze the entire pouch all over the place. Well, it did happen and it was a mess. It is a very dark purple/blue color. I think I would be a bigger fan if the veggie content was a little higher than the fruit content.
Violeta G.
New Rochelle, NY
My baby girl loves these. I make sure we always have some at home for her and for on the go.
The fruit taste good and the packaging is fun for her.

Cora B.
Auburn, WA
Love the energy boost of this stuff. The flavor is really watered down, but definitely drinkable. I would buy this if I wanted some extra energy.
Colleen F.
Tonawanda, NY
My son loves this flavor and I love that its portable but beware, it turns their poop funny colors!