Happy Squeeze Organic Superfood Fruit & Veggie Twist Apple uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY HAPPY SQUEEZE

High In Antioxidant Vitamin C A Fruit And Veggie Snack Why Happysqueeze&Trade;? Always Organic Doctor Recommended Optimally Formulated Minimal Processing Easy Bpa Free Portable Package About Happysqueeze Our Mission Is To Make Amazing, Innovative Foods That Make Your Life Easy And Your Body Happy.&Nbsp; We Do The Heavy Lifting:&Nbsp; Working With Nutritionists, Sourcing The Freshest Ingredients, And Integrating Superfoods So You Can Pick It Up, Squeeze It, And Smile! About Twist Fruit And Veggies.&Nbsp; Everyone Tries To Eat More Of Them, But Sometimes It's Just Not That Easy.&Nbsp; Well, Not It Is.&Nbsp; Each Yummy Pouch Contains 1/2 Cup Of Fruit Plus Added Veggies.&Nbsp; So Go Ahead And Get Your Squeeze On! Usda Organic Certified Organic By California Certified Organic Farmers (Ccof) **(Sahi Alba 911 &Amp; Registered Varieties Of Chia Seed) Made In Usa see more...

Happy Squeeze Organic Superfood Fruit & Veggie Twist Apple
  • "My son loves these and I love that they are just a grab and go snack without all the added sugar and nonsense that is in all the other products today!" in 2 reviews
  • "It seems to be too pureed, more like baby food than other brands." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loved these." in 1 review
  • "My son loved them and the whole pack was finished in less than 2 weeks." in 1 review
  • "The perfect on the go snack." in 1 review
Brandi H.
Tacoma, WA
Love this easy on the go product for my toddler! Great taste, good ingredients, wonderful price!
Kimball J.
Salt Lake City, UT
Whoever invented the squeeze pouch is a genius. Both my toddler and I eat this particular variety of pouch, so we get them frequently. I think they are a little on the sweet side, even without any added sugar. I do like the kale and ground chia seeds in these, and feel like they are more nutritious than the fruit and veggie pouches that have carrots or sweet potatoes in them as the vegetable. By far the best place to get these is Costco, since they come in a large pack and end up being cheaper per pouch than any other place I've seen.
Milena M.
Triangle, VA
This got my vote, the only idea of mixing kale, mango and apple disgusted me but after trying I felt the flavor and it was pretty good, I definitely can buy this product more often to have it as snack. Hooray @happysqueeze #organic a new thing that I can definitely give it a try
Kylie J.
I can't believe we lived without these when my son was a baby. Best baby invention to come around in a long time. My daughter loved these. What makes it perfect is that it is portable. I could pop in my purse and didn't have to lug those jars around.
Stephanie B.
College Station, TX
I really liked this flavor. I have had a couple of the other flavors and they were just so-so, edible but not enjoyable necessarily. This is an easy way for the person on the go to squeeze (no pun intended) in a serving of fruits and veggies. I would recommend eating the actual fruits or vegetables if possible, but this is a good alternative.
Morgan O.
Albuquerque, NM
These are great and you can purchase them in bulk at Costco (which you can rarely do with baby-type food). My son loves them more now as an 11 month old than he did before because he's able to easily drink out of the top.
Laura S.
Biddeford , ME
My son just started eating food and he loves them! They start with easy first foods then move up to mixed fruits and veggies, the best part is I can read everything that's in them! Also a huge plus is there gluten free!
Kayla F.
West Jordan, UT
As a mom of three under three I love when things are easy. I can grab this and go. No spoon required. They are only abuot 1.00 a peice. My baby loves them and so do I. Such a great product.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
We get these in large quantities from Amazon. My 1 1/2 year old todder loves them and they are super easy for her to walk around with. Additional bonus: we keep the lids for color/counting/stacking fun!
Tori C.
Lexington, KY
This flavor is very good and although I am an adult I love the combination of fruits and veggies - this flavor is definitely my favorite . I love that this snack is quick for my on the go lifestyle.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
Are these things really as great as everyone leads them on to be? are they messy?
Yvonne C.
What's their normal shelf life?
Taylor K.
Are these 100% natural ?
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?