Happy Squeeze Organic Superfood Fruit & Veggie Twist Apple uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY HAPPY SQUEEZE

High In Antioxidant Vitamin C A Fruit And Veggie Snack Why Happysqueeze&Trade;? Always Organic Doctor Recommended Optimally Formulated Minimal Processing Easy Bpa Free Portable Package About Happysqueeze Our Mission Is To Make Amazing, Innovative Foods That Make Your Life Easy And Your Body Happy.&Nbsp; We Do The Heavy Lifting:&Nbsp; Working With Nutritionists, Sourcing The Freshest Ingredients, And Integrating Superfoods So You Can Pick It Up, Squeeze It, And Smile! About Twist Fruit And Veggies.&Nbsp; Everyone Tries To Eat More Of Them, But Sometimes It's Just Not That Easy.&Nbsp; Well, Not It Is.&Nbsp; Each Yummy Pouch Contains 1/2 Cup Of Fruit Plus Added Veggies.&Nbsp; So Go Ahead And Get Your Squeeze On! Usda Organic Certified Organic By California Certified Organic Farmers (Ccof) **(Sahi Alba 911 &Amp; Registered Varieties Of Chia Seed) Made In Usa see more...

Happy Squeeze Organic Superfood Fruit & Veggie Twist Apple
  • "My son loves these and I love that they are just a grab and go snack without all the added sugar and nonsense that is in all the other products today!" in 2 reviews
  • "It seems to be too pureed, more like baby food than other brands." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loved these." in 1 review
  • "My son loved them and the whole pack was finished in less than 2 weeks." in 1 review
  • "The perfect on the go snack." in 1 review
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Tacoma, WA
Love this easy on the go product for my toddler! Great taste, good ingredients, wonderful price!
Kimball J.
Kimball J.
Salt Lake City, UT
Whoever invented the squeeze pouch is a genius. Both my toddler and I eat this particular variety of pouch, so we get them frequently. I think they are a little on the sweet side, even without any added sugar. I do like the kale and ground chia seeds in these, and feel like they are more nutritious than the fruit and veggie pouches that have carrots or sweet potatoes in them as the vegetable. By far the best place to get these is Costco, since they come in a large pack and end up being cheaper per pouch than any other place I've seen.
Milena M.
Milena M.
Triangle , Va
Mega Parent Expert
This got my vote, the only idea of mixing kale, mango and apple disgusted me but after trying I felt the flavor and it was pretty good, I definitely can buy this product more often to have it as snack. Hooray @happysqueeze #organic a new thing that I can definitely give it a try
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
My sons loves these! They are always great tasting and are great for #onthego !
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
If your child doesn't eat but half you don't have to throw it out u can twist the top back on and use it later! The flavors are great for picky babies
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
We get these in large quantities from Amazon. My 1 1/2 year old todder loves them and they are super easy for her to walk around with. Additional bonus: we keep the lids for color/counting/stacking fun!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
I've never actually purchased one, but they look super delicious, and an awesome and easy snack to grab on the go! Also great to share for those toddlers who always gotta eat what you're eating.
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
These are great for traveling! The perfect on the go snack. They have so many flavors in fruits and veggies there is something for every picky eater!
Cassandra Y.
Cassandra Y.
This is an awesome quick way of giving your kids a snack, on the go or even at home!

The only disadvantage i have found is that when they squeeze it... it goes everywhere! Other than that.. it's great!
Tori C.
Tori C.
Lexington, KY
This flavor is very good and although I am an adult I love the combination of fruits and veggies - this flavor is definitely my favorite . I love that this snack is quick for my on the go lifestyle.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Are these 100% natural ?
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
What's their normal shelf life?
Leticia P.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
Are these things really as great as everyone leads them on to be? are they messy?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?