BY HAPPY SQUEEZE

A Guilt-Free Dessert Good Source Of Calcium &Amp; Magnesium A Creamy Delicious Snack 1 Squeeze = 2/3 Cup Of Fruit! Why Happysqueeze&Trade;? Always Organic Doctor Recommended Optimally Formulated Minimal Processing Easy Bpa Free Portable Package About Happysqueeze Our Mission Is To Make Amazing, Innovative Foods That Make Your Life Easy And Your Body Happy.&Nbsp; We Do The Heavy Lifting:&Nbsp; Working With Nutritionists, Sourcing The Freshest Ingredients, And Integrating Superfoods So You Can Pick It Up, Squeeze It, And Smile! About Coconut Milk:&Nbsp; The Benefits We Think Coconut Milk Is The Nectar Of The Gods.&Nbsp; It Has So Many Amazning Properties, Like Copper And Calcium To Help Keep Skin And Bones Supple And Strong, Magnesium To Relax Muscles And Nerves, Fiber To Help Maintain A Healthy Weight...And The Lest Keeps Going On!&Nbsp; We Love It For All Of The Above Plus The Added Benefit Of Being Creamy And Delicicious.&Nbsp; So Go Ahead And Get Your Squeeze On! Usda Organic Certified Organic By California Certified Organic Farmers (Ccof) Made In Usa see more...

Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
My daughter is almost 4 and very picky. She LOVES these though. I tried them myself and they were actually really yummy! Makes me feel good knowing she's getting good stuff in! For price, Not expensive. Well worth it.
Carla K.
Muskegon, MI
I have had mold grow inside of these a few times. I learned from a friend that that was possible, so i cut one open, and sure enough...
Darcy C.
Evansville, IN
These are so great! My nephew loves them! I make sure to keep them handy when he's around!
Diana d.
taft, CA
Awe my daughter loves these they are sooo good and healthy for her. I'm glad she likes them.
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
My child loves these!! Also they are so healthy for them and that's why I love them.
Jennifer G.
Best snacks ever love the pouch AnD how you're on the go love when I go to the park or zoo I'll just pop one open and he will be calm until we can get home to some food
Aley H.
Palmyra, VA
My child loves these squeezies! Super easy to feed her on the go or in the car
Catherine M.
I brought these for my son when he was 2. he's 4 now but I have no complaints and I taste them myself...wow Very good!
Shannon P.
Boise
Love these! They are super easy to throw in the diaper bag and since my LO has a dairy sensitivity, I love that they're made with coconut milk instead of cows milk. Another bonus is that they're tasty even for me - I'll sometimes buy a few extra to sneak in my healthy dessert stash. Target is usually having sales for these, and you can always email Happy Squeeze and they'll send you coupons to try out their new products!
Vanessa B.
Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec
My daughter and I really like this squeezies.. taste delicious oh my gosh ....the collation is perfect with this
Tiffany G.
Has anyone tried these? And where can you buy them?
San K.
Are they liquid or jelly?
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
What is the recommended age for these?
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
Are these dairy-free? I see it uses coconut milk, but wasn't sure if it contained yogurt.
Elene B.
New Castle
If you know it can be for a child 6 months?