Happy Socks

by Happy Socks

Fun and crazy socks for men, women, and kids. Over 150 unique and colorful designs.

Do you like happy socks?
Start your review of Happy Socks!
How would you rate this product?
Kiki M.
Fresno, CA
I buy these socks for my mom and she just loves them to death. Great quality! And the colors never fade. I’ve even stolen a pair or two and they are so soft.
Kim H.
San Francisco, CA
These socks make a great gift. They have original and super fun designs, and are great quality.
Saintia J.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These socks are amazing. They come in gorgeous colors and patterns. I purchase a pair any chance I spot them.
Nic S.
Love, love, love these novelty socks! Fun socks are my thing and happy socks comes out with the coolest designs!! I find them at tj max so the price isn’t too bad!! They fit well and are soft!!! But I mostly buy them for the looks and designs!!
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I bought several pairs of happy socks for my kids for Christmas this year. I’m sure they will love them! The deferent Designs and patterns are so cute and the quality seems very good. Super excited to have found this brand!!
Patricia P.
san pablo
I recently purchased two pairs of socks from Happy Socks and I love how quirky and colorful they are. I purchased the rainbow pair as well as the green apple Beatles special edition pair. I am definitely going to purchase another two pairs before the sale ends.
Megan M.
Burbank, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Super cute and stylish socks for men that last! My boyfriend only wears colorful socks with patterns but so many fall apart abs lose shake and color in the was but not these! Happy socks last long and are durable even for dancers!
rori W.
1,059 reviews
if you love crazy, fun, cute, socks like me, then you will love happy socks! this store is super cute and only sales socks! these socks are bright colors, funny designs, or just plain crazy!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
These socks are pretty cool but basically, still just a novelty. They're extremely thin and the top ribbed part tends to stretch very easily with washing. I don't find that these have held up well after only several months. They are very fun, though.
Felicia B.
Pleasant Grv, UT
My favorite thing to gift for the holiday season! So many choices and there is something for every man in your life! Even girls too! This are always a big hit and they are so comfortable and of course make you so so happy!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...