BY HAPPY PUFFS

Ogranic Superfoods Gluten Free Finger Food For Babies 40% More Puffs 25 Mg Choline Per Serving For Eye &Amp; Brain Development Sweetened With 100% Fruit Juice Made With Organic Whole Grains Usda Organic Why Happypuffs&Trade;? Always Organic:&Nbsp; Never Any Artificial Colors Or Flavorings.&Nbsp; Sweetened With 100% Fruit Juice.&Nbsp; Our Puffs Are Made With Organic Whole Grains, Fruits &Amp; Vegetables. Vitamins &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 10% Of Your Baby's Daily Value Or Vitamin D Based On Latest Recommendations From The American Academy Of Pediatrics. Best Value:&Nbsp; Our Containers Hold 40% More Product Than The Leading Brands.* Green Packaging:&Nbsp; This Container Is Bpa Free &Amp; Recyclable. We Support:&Nbsp; Organic Farming.&Nbsp; No Chemical Fertilizers, No Genetically Modified Organisms (Gmo's). When Is Your Baby Ready For Happypuffs? You Will Know That Your Baby Is Ready To Try Puffs When They Can Do The Following: Crawl On Their Hands &Amp; Knees, Without Their Tummy Touching The Ground Eat Thicker Solids With Larger Pieces Use Their Jaws To Mash Food With Their Gums Pick Up Food To Eat On Their Own Thumb &Amp; Forefinger The Happyfamily&Trade; Secret? It's Simple! Our Organic Meals &Amp; Snacks Are As Delicious As Homemade, With An Added Boost Of Nature's Best Nutrition. Meet The Moms Of Happyfamily Meet Shazi:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Creative &Amp; Visionary Thinker, Founder &Amp; Ceo Of Happy Family Meet Jessica:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Sustainability Expert &Amp; Operations Whiz, Coo Of Happy Family Usda Organic No Wheat. Made With A Mom's Love For Your Growing Family. Made In Usa *Gerber&Reg; 1.48 Oz (42 G):&Nbsp; Gerber Is A Registered Trademark Of Societe Des Prodiuts Nestle S.A. Happybaby Is Not Made By Or Affiliated With Societe Des Produits Nest;E S.A. Plum&Reg; Is A Registered Trademark Of The Nest Collective, Inc.&Nbsp; Happybaby Is Not Made By Or Affiliated With The Nest Collective, Inc.&Nbsp; see more...

• Are these any good? 2 Answers
  • My daughter really loves finger foods and I am looking for someth...3 Answers
  • My son is picky about food. do your children love this?4 Answers
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
North Augusta, SC
My son is 16 months old now and these puffs are his favorite. Depending on how often you let your little one snack, you could go through a few cans in a week. I usually buy these once a week, though. They are a bit pricier than the Gerber puffs but you get more in a container.
Liz V.
Liz V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These were given to my son and he liked theM. Great flavor, low in sugar and organic. They can get pretty sticky and bunch up which makes it hard to get out when it gets to the bottom but overall I would recommend this to other moms who want the best snack for their baby
Emily M.
Emily M.
These are great snacks for babies and toddlers! They are free of dyes and colors and come in lots of flavors. They melt in your kids mouth so there is less chance of choking. They are great to keep in the car and they are usually pretty cheap!
Suvi H.
Suvi H.
We are very happy with this brand and flavor of puffs. I prefer to buy these over the Gerber brand and totally recommend them to other moms!
shannon K.
shannon K.
Brandywine , Md
Great snack to keep in the car for emergencies. Flavor isn't bad so mommy doesn't mind sharing with baby
Cheyanna S.
Cheyanna S.
I like the ingredients in these Puffs as most of them are organic. My baby really loves this flavor and all of the others. The price isn't bad but I usually purchase them when they're on sale. You can find these at Whole Foods or Target.
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
Worcester
My baby's favorite snack! She has many food sensitivities, so can't eat any of the other brands of puffs. Happy Baby is a life saver, offering these little snacks that are safe for our daughter.
Amber S.
Amber S.
I bought these for my daughter yesterday and they are absoutley amazing organic and non gmo.. I love organic items especially for my little one... She a organic fan...
Karen M.
Karen M.
My son loves these. They are like cheerios with a great flavor. A little bigger in size than the Gerber and don't dissolve as quick. But my son loves them so happy baby equals a happy mom.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
First off I love that these are organic. The bottle is big and a good price for it! My 10 month old seems to love the flavor and enjoys them more than other brands.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
Who else loves these?
Jesenia C.
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
My son is picky about food. do your children love this?
kalah c.
kalah c.
Dublin, OH
My daughter really loves finger foods and I am looking for something to carry with me in my purse for her to snack on. Do kids like the flavor of these puffs? And do they travel well?
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Are these any good?
Shari D.
Shari D.
Needville, TX
What age is it when they can start eating these?