BY HAPPY PUFFS

Ogranic Superfoods Gluten Free Finger Food For Babies 40% More Puffs 25 Mg Choline Per Serving For Eye &Amp; Brain Development Sweetened With 100% Fruit Juice Made With Organic Whole Grains Usda Organic Why Happypuffs&Trade;? Always Organic:&Nbsp; Never Any Artificial Colors Or Flavorings.&Nbsp; Sweetened With 100% Fruit Juice.&Nbsp; Our Puffs Are Made With Organic Whole Grains, Fruits &Amp; Vegetables. Vitamins &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 10% Of Your Baby's Daily Value Or Vitamin D Based On Latest Recommendations From The American Academy Of Pediatrics. Best Value:&Nbsp; Our Containers Hold 40% More Product Than The Leading Brands.* Green Packaging:&Nbsp; This Container Is Bpa Free &Amp; Recyclable. We Support:&Nbsp; Organic Farming.&Nbsp; No Chemical Fertilizers, No Genetically Modified Organisms (Gmo's). When Is Your Baby Ready For Happypuffs? You Will Know That Your Baby Is Ready To Try Puffs When They Can Do The Following: Crawl On Their Hands &Amp; Knees, Without Their Tummy Touching The Ground Eat Thicker Solids With Larger Pieces Use Their Jaws To Mash Food With Their Gums Pick Up Food To Eat On Their Own Thumb &Amp; Forefinger The Happyfamily&Trade; Secret? It's Simple! Our Organic Meals &Amp; Snacks Are As Delicious As Homemade, With An Added Boost Of Nature's Best Nutrition. Meet The Moms Of Happyfamily Meet Shazi:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Creative &Amp; Visionary Thinker, Founder &Amp; Ceo Of Happy Family Meet Jessica:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Sustainability Expert &Amp; Operations Whiz, Coo Of Happy Family Usda Organic No Wheat. Made With A Mom's Love For Your Growing Family. Made In Usa *Gerber&Reg; 1.48 Oz (42 G):&Nbsp; Gerber Is A Registered Trademark Of Societe Des Prodiuts Nestle S.A. Happybaby Is Not Made By Or Affiliated With Societe Des Produits Nest;E S.A. Plum&Reg; Is A Registered Trademark Of The Nest Collective, Inc.&Nbsp; Happybaby Is Not Made By Or Affiliated With The Nest Collective, Inc.&Nbsp; see more...

• Are these any good? 2 Answers
  • My daughter really loves finger foods and I am looking fo...3 Answers
  • My son is picky about food. do your children love this?4 Answers
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My little one loves these! They are perfect for those little tiny hands to grab on to and feed themselves a sweet little treat! I love their products and im very pleased with the quality and flavors of them! I have always bought them and will continue to do so!
Cheyanna S.
I like the ingredients in these Puffs as most of them are organic. My baby really loves this flavor and all of the others. The price isn't bad but I usually purchase them when they're on sale. You can find these at Whole Foods or Target.
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
I wasn't sure what to expect from this brand sincE I never heard of it. However seeing they were organic and the packaging was bpa I was excited to try. I like the mix between fruit and veggie. My little one loves them
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
My baby loved puffs when he was younger he practically lived off of him they were pretty cheap and worth the money definitely met my expectations were definitely right purchase and would recommend to others
Amanda C.
Bethlehem, PA
My baby absolutely loves these! The size is perfect for my 10 month old to grab as his first finger foods. I am a repeat user of happybaby products and absolutely would recommend these to everyone I know!
Ryoko M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can't really say that these puffs actually taste like what's advertised (purple carrot) but Happy Baby brand is the only puffs that I buy for my kiddo. I looked at all the major company that make puffs, and Happy Baby is the only brand that doesn't add sugar - they use fruit juice to sweeten. The container is appealing too. My only thing with these puffs is that they don't stay fresh for long... The container looks like they would, but the puffs go stale after about a week.
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
My son is 16 months old now and these puffs are his favorite. Depending on how often you let your little one snack, you could go through a few cans in a week. I usually buy these once a week, though. They are a bit pricier than the Gerber puffs but you get more in a container.
Karen M.
My son loves these. They are like cheerios with a great flavor. A little bigger in size than the Gerber and don't dissolve as quick. But my son loves them so happy baby equals a happy mom.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
First off I love that these are organic. The bottle is big and a good price for it! My 10 month old seems to love the flavor and enjoys them more than other brands.
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
My son LOVES these. He's 15 months old. It's at a point where we have to supervise him closely when he eats them because he'll jam as many into his mouth as he can. He can't get enough! They're a little pricier than Gerber puffs but the flavor doesn't taste as artificial and they're a lot more wholesome. We go through a few containers a week. Some of that attributes to my snacking on them when I'm feeding him, as well. Haha. The Blueberry ones are definitely our favorite!
Maira G.
Hood River , OR
Who else loves these?
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
My son is picky about food. do your children love this?
kalah c.
Dublin, OH
My daughter really loves finger foods and I am looking for something to carry with me in my purse for her to snack on. Do kids like the flavor of these puffs? And do they travel well?
Isabel G.
Are these any good?
Shari D.
Needville, TX
What age is it when they can start eating these?

back