BY HAPPY PUFFS

Melts In Baby s Mouth The very first melt in your mouth organic finger foods.  These teach baby tactility and self-feeding and might buy you some much needed silence! Made with whole grains, our HappyBaby Puffs come in three organic flavors to give baby variety and build growing palettes.  Supplemented with vitamins and minerals, our Puffs also come in green packaging that allowed us to reduce our imprint, offer 40% more in each container, and pass the savings on you! Fortified with Iron, Vitamin D, Calcium, B Vitamins Sweetened with 100% fruit juice Made with whole grains USDA organic The HappyBaby Difference: Always Organic: Never any artificial flavorings. Sweetened with 100% fruit juice.   Our puffs are made with organic whole grains, fruits and vegetables. Fortified with vitamins & minerals: Enriched with 40 IUs of your baby s recommended dai see more...

• How many puffs is okay for one serving? I feel like I give my bab...3 Answers
  • What are you lo favorite flavors?1 Answers
  • At what age did you introduce these to your child?8 Answers
Happy Puffs Organic Finger Food for Babies
  • "They are great for teaching children how to feed themselves and they come in a variety of flavors which my daughter loved." in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves these, they practically melt in your mouth so they are a good first finger food and they have great flavors" in 6 reviews
  • "Not only are they gluten free, which for a family of Celiac Sprue sufferers is key, but they are organic and fortified with many of the essential vitamins and mineral your little one needs." in 6 reviews
  • "It was very convenient to have this in my diaper bag, and worked well when she got impatient at restaurants." in 5 reviews
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are amazing! My little one loves them! They taste good too (yes I try everything I give my little one)!! I thought Kale and Spinach was going to be a strong flavor but it's really not they are a perfect flavor of sweetness to them! Prefect little snack/treat! Easily melt in the mouth and the perfect small size for them to grab onto with tiny hands! Love these!
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this brand! We feed our daughter organic amazing quality foods and these are great quality puffs,they are a tad more expensive than gerber but I know my daughter is getting the best of the best,they don't have crazy weird ingredients and my daughter loves them!
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loves these and I actually feel good about giving them to him. There are larger than puffs which makes them easier to pick up. Unlike puffs, they don't have much added sugar and they are all veggie flavored! I will only purchase these for now on. Walmart does not carry them but Kroger does.
Mary M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These puffs are nice because the lid closes really nicely and they keep for about a week before going stale. There are six flavors all very good no problems with gas. You can get them at babies R is on sale two for five
Lacy P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Both of our kids loved these! They were the perfect size for their little hands. The flavors always smelled amazing, although tasted slightly cardboard-y. I liked that we could have an organize option for puffs.
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My boys really liked these when they were just starting out with food. Melts fast and full of great organic ingredients. We always kept these around as a pre dinner snack when going out to eat. Easy for them to grab and not super hard or crunchy.
summer s.
Sanford , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my kids favorite. I like buying these because they are getting fruits and veggies plus they are gluten free and have a lot of vitamins for the kids. They are inexpensive so I would recommend these to all parents with little ones.
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
I was extremely nervous buying these since it was all veggie, no fruit to cover the taste. I thought for sure my son would look at me like I'm stupid but it was an easy way to get him a decent amount of iron since we both suffer from low iron levels. The first time I gave them to him I was shocked he actually ate them! He seems to really like them and they dissolve in his mouth well as well as being easy for him to pick up and feed himself. Some days he even tries to get them on his own. I'm so happy I decided to give these a try! Now to pick up some more before our trip this weekend!
Erica H.
Waconia, MN
Used these all the time before my daughter turned one. She could easily pick them up and they'd disintegrate quickly. Only 4 stars because if she got ahold of too many, she'd get backed up. Other than that, loved them!
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
My little guy loves these and I love that the container can be thrown in your diaper bag when you're in the go. I've never had a problem with spillage either. The flavors are great too.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
At what age did you introduce these to your child?
Rita B.
Westfield, NJ
How many puffs is okay for one serving? I feel like I give my baby too many at once - he is obsessed!
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
What are you lo favorite flavors?