Happy Puffs Organic Finger Food for Babies

by Happy Puffs

Melts In Baby s Mouth The very first melt in your mouth organic finger foods.  These teach baby tactility and self-feeding and might buy you some much needed silence! Made with whole grains, our HappyBaby Puffs come in three organic flavors to give baby variety and build growing palettes.  Supplemented with vitamins and minerals, our Puffs also come in green packaging that allowed us to reduce our imprint, offer 40% more in each container, and pass the savings on you! Fortified with Iron, Vitamin D, Calcium, B Vitamins Sweetened with 100% fruit juice Made with whole grains USDA organic The HappyBaby Difference: Always Organic: Never any artificial flavorings. Sweetened with 100% fruit juice.   Our puffs are made with organic whole grains, fruits and vegetables. Fortified with vitamins & minerals: Enriched with 40 IUs of your baby s recommended dai

How many puffs is okay for one serving? I feel like I give my baby too many at once - he is obsessed!
What are you lo favorite flavors?
At what age did you introduce these to your child?
Start your review of Happy Puffs Organic Finger Food for Babies!
Product Highlights
Not only are they gluten free, which for a family of Celiac Sprue sufferers is key, but they are organic and fortified with many of the essential vitamins and mineral your little one needs.in 6 reviews
They are great for teaching children how to feed themselves and they come in a variety of flavors which my daughter loved.in 6 reviews
My son loves these, they practically melt in your mouth so they are a good first finger food and they have great flavorsin 6 reviews
It was very convenient to have this in my diaper bag, and worked well when she got impatient at restaurants.in 5 reviews
5 years agoAliquippa , PA
Happy Puffs is my favorite brand of "puffs". They are great for teaching children how to feed themselves and they come in a variety of flavors which my daughter loved. Bonus, they are organic and an honest company.
5 years agoCrystal City, TX
The strawberry ones was the first one my daughter tried then these, it amazes me at sucha young age she knows the difference between this brand compared to the other brands. She absolutely loves your products!!!
6 years agoJacksonville, FL
These disappear very quickly in my house. I love that they are organic and I can read all the ingredients on the label. They actually don't taste bad either. It seems like you get a pretty good amount as well.
5 years agoAntelope, CA
I am not a baby food person. We did BLW (baby led weaning) with both of our kids. But these are awesome! Organic to top it off! Good brand and decently priced. My daughter loved all the flavors we got her.
5 years ago
My kids got the hang of eating solids pretty late. They had texture issues and lumps and bumps made them gag. These puffs were so great for helping them to transition from purees to real table-food!
4 years agoMammoth Lakes, CA
My son loves loves LOVES these puffs!! They're such a great go-to snack for him, especially when we're on the go. I'm also very happy to report that we have yet to find a flavor that he doesn't like!
6 years agoMckinney, TX
My baby loves these puffs. A great, healthy snack that my baby can eat all by herself. Only thing I don't like is that the top pops open easily and we end up spilling them on the floor quite often.
4 years agoMARYSVILLE, WA
My kids love these! Having a 3 and a 5 year old ASD kiddo, it's not often I find things they both are willing to eat. They picked these off the shelf and I can't keep them in the house longer than a few days! amazing food and they disolve pretty easily!
4 years agoYoungsville, NC
My children all loved these puffs! They are easy to carry anywhere with you and they are great for quick snacks on the go! They dissolve very fast, so there is very little mess involved.
4 years agoRevere, MA
I'm so happy that I found a snack that is both healthy and tasty for my baby. These are low in sugar, are organic and come in various veggie/fruit combinations. They are easy for him to eat on his own and also for me to pack up. Very happy with these!