Happy Panda's Dream Special Kit uploaded by Alina S.Happy Panda's Dream Special Kit uploaded by Riley S.

BY TONYMOLY

All Panda wants for Christmas is healthy, hydrated skin! Keep your skin happy with our special holiday kit of our bestselling Panda's Dream Hand Cream and Pure Eco Bamboo Cold Water Moist Cream. Panda's Dream Hand Cream - Even the roughest panda hands will feel soft and silky with our dreamy hand cream! Formulated with Manuka Honey and Bamboo Sap, our Panda's Dream Hand Cream delivers intense hydration while skin-restoring ingredients brighten and even skin tone. Pure Eco Bamboo Cold Water Moisture Cream - Soothe and revitalize tired skin with our refreshing. Formulated with 80% natural Damyang bamboo sap, our refreshing Pure Eco Bamboo Cold Water Moisture Cream is a gel-type cream infused with a chock full of 18 different kinds of minerals and amino acids that help soothe and revitalize tired skin. The lightweight formula helps to supercharge hydration deep into the skin so skin feels immediately refresh and hydrated. size 15 ml x2 see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
Riley S.
I loved this kit! The bamboo cold water cream convinced me to buy the full sized version. I also really enjoyed the had cream, and I'm almost finished with it! I bought this product from Ulta. Happy Panda's Dream Special Kit
Amie W.
Calera, AL
This is a nice little set especially as a stocking stuffer! The hand cream is perfect for in the go; both moisturizing and pleasantly scented! The moisturizer is a nice lightweight gel consistency.. great for dry combo to oily skin.
Sarah S.
New Kensingtn, PA
Not as moisturizing as I thought it would be but it helps hide my dark spots!! Love love love the packaging. The panda is so cute! Pretty good deal but I wouldn’t purchase agian
Eva C.
I get these every Christmas and I absolutely lo e them. I gift them to my family members and they love them as well. My younger nieces can't wait to get gift from me.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind. The product is really looks vibrant and natural looking to my skin tone made me look 10 time younger it really met my expectations.
Megan S.
These are super cute and fun to use. I’m 30 years old and here I am with a tiger print in my face feeling like I’m a kid again. I loved it. Plus they actually worked wonders too. I would highly recommend to give there a try.
Stephanie M.
Adorable set and useful products. They're minis, so it gives you a chance to try them out before dropping major cash on them. I've purchased them as gifts as well as full size for myself.
Kaitlyn M.
This is the cutest holiday set with some really great TONYMOLY products. I think it's a great value for the price and would make an adorable stocking stuffer.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
This is amazing if you need moisture I really like using this alot I have bought a couple for family for the Christmas season would definitely recommend
Toni P.
Atlanta, GA
Super inexpensive, effective product, no harsh smells. The cutest masks ever and would definitely use again if they went fully vegan!