BY HAPPY MUNCHIES

For Toddlers Freeze-Dried Veggie &Amp; Fruit Snack Organic Superfoods Developed By Moms &Amp; Pediatricians Great For Little Hands Gluten Free About Happyfamily&Trade;:&Nbsp; We Are Moms, Nutritionists &Amp; Pediatricians Who Come Up With Tasty Recipes Using Organic Nutrition &Amp; Yummy Ingredients.&Nbsp; Our Mission Is To Provide You With The Absolute Best Foods For Your Little One. Why Happymunchies&Trade; Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps? Happy Munchies Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps Are Crunchy Snack Chips Made With Organic Fruits &Amp; Veggies Making Them Delightful, Nutritious &Amp; Perfect For Little Fingers Green Packaging:&Nbsp; This Container Is Bpa Free We Support:&Nbsp; Organic &Amp; Sustainable Farming When Is Your Child Ready For Happy Munchies Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps? Your Child May Be Ready To Try Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps When They Can Do The Following: Stand &Amp; Walk Without Help Feed Self With Fingers &Amp; Is Starting To Use A Fork Or Spoon Bite Through A Variety Of Textures &Amp; Foods Pick Up Food To Eat On Their Own With Thumb &Amp; Forefinger The Happyfamily&Trade; Secret? It's Simple! Our Organic Meals &Amp; Snacks Are As Delicious As Homemade, With An Added Boost Of Nature's Best Nutrition. Meet The Moms Of Happyfamily Meet Shazi:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Creative &Amp; Visionary Thinker, Founder &Amp; Ceo Of Happy Family Meet Jessica:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Sustainability Expert &Amp; Operations Whiz, Coo Of Happy Family Dairy Free.&Nbsp; No Soy.&Nbsp; No Gluten.&Nbsp; No Wheat. Usda Organic Made With A Mom's Love For Your Growing Family. see more...

Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
These are great. My kids love these snacks. They are good for them and not messy
Silkya D.
York, PA
Perfect snak for my kids while watching a movie or going to the park. love these.
Alana Y.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet and delicious these are a great healthy alternative. Plus they are vegan!
Maftuna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I take these 🍉 crisps on go the when I'm with my toddler he really loves it )
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love fruit and veggie crisps they r light and flavorful it's a good buy.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
There are a delicious. And really hard to believe they are good for you. They taste like candy!
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
My son loves these so much I tried one as well and they have a great flavor to them.
Bishakha B.
Hooghly, West Bengal
It is really a good product. It is also healthy, taste, the packaging is also good.
Nneka N.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love eating healthy, but I like backs that also taste good. Is this the snack for me?
Andrea A.
Where do they sell them
jennifer s.
franklin sq, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this any good? Sounds strange
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
What is the texture like?
Jacee M.
How is the texture of these? I've gotten strawberry and banana crispers from a different brand before and they were like stale marshmallows.