BY HAPPY MUNCHIES

For Toddlers Freeze-Dried Veggie &Amp; Fruit Snack Organic Superfoods Developed By Moms &Amp; Pediatricians Great For Little Hands Gluten Free About Happyfamily&Trade;:&Nbsp; We Are Moms, Nutritionists &Amp; Pediatricians Who Come Up With Tasty Recipes Using Organic Nutrition &Amp; Yummy Ingredients.&Nbsp; Our Mission Is To Provide You With The Absolute Best Foods For Your Little One. Why Happymunchies&Trade; Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps? Happy Munchies Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps Are Crunchy Snack Chips Made With Organic Fruits &Amp; Veggies Making Them Delightful, Nutritious &Amp; Perfect For Little Fingers Green Packaging:&Nbsp; This Container Is Bpa Free We Support:&Nbsp; Organic &Amp; Sustainable Farming When Is Your Child Ready For Happy Munchies Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps? Your Child May Be Ready To Try Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps When They Can Do The Following: Stand &Amp; Walk Without Help Feed Self With Fingers &Amp; Is Starting To Use A Fork Or Spoon Bite Through A Variety Of Textures &Amp; Foods Pick Up Food To Eat On Their Own With Thumb &Amp; Forefinger The Happyfamily&Trade; Secret? It's Simple! Our Organic Meals &Amp; Snacks Are As Delicious As Homemade, With An Added Boost Of Nature's Best Nutrition. Meet The Moms Of Happyfamily Meet Shazi:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Creative &Amp; Visionary Thinker, Founder &Amp; Ceo Of Happy Family Meet Jessica:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Sustainability Expert &Amp; Operations Whiz, Coo Of Happy Family Dairy Free.&Nbsp; No Soy.&Nbsp; No Gluten.&Nbsp; No Wheat. Usda Organic Made With A Mom's Love For Your Growing Family. see more...

Jayme F.
Birch Run, MI
Healthy snacks in the diaper bag! Love having these on hand and the price isn't to shabby either!
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My girls love these ! Great snack for them while on the go, or just a plain snack for when ever
Tristen H.
Redwood Vly, CA
My son really loves these! They're a great snack and they are the perfect size for my toddler!
Megan T.
Horseheads, NY
Great toddler snack. Ink caution make sure they stay zipped or they are a major choking hazard
Mayra A.
Canoga Park, CA
My nephew always gets this as a snack and they are so good you won't believe how good they are
Kristina  .
Effort, PA
I think these are so good! Don't let the carrot name turn you away, they are a great snack
Justine K.
My mother recently purchased these for my 10 month old and she absolutely loves them!!
Gracie G.
These taste great! Perfect for snacking, they melt in your mouth and kids love them!
Lindsay H.
Manville, RI
My kids eat these by the bag full! Great snack that I feel good about giving them.
Lyndsey S.
Bay Shore, NY
My son really likes these which I guess is a good thing! He eats them all the time!
Nneka N.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love eating healthy, but I like backs that also taste good. Is this the snack for me?
Andrea A.
Where do they sell them
jennifer s.
franklin sq, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this any good? Sounds strange
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
What is the texture like?
Jacee M.
How is the texture of these? I've gotten strawberry and banana crispers from a different brand before and they were like stale marshmallows.