BY HAPPY MUNCHIES

For Toddlers Freeze-Dried Veggie &Amp; Fruit Snack Organic Superfoods Developed By Moms &Amp; Pediatricians Great For Little Hands Gluten Free About Happyfamily&Trade;:&Nbsp; We Are Moms, Nutritionists &Amp; Pediatricians Who Come Up With Tasty Recipes Using Organic Nutrition &Amp; Yummy Ingredients.&Nbsp; Our Mission Is To Provide You With The Absolute Best Foods For Your Little One. Why Happymunchies&Trade; Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps? Happy Munchies Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps Are Crunchy Snack Chips Made With Organic Fruits &Amp; Veggies Making Them Delightful, Nutritious &Amp; Perfect For Little Fingers Green Packaging:&Nbsp; This Container Is Bpa Free We Support:&Nbsp; Organic &Amp; Sustainable Farming When Is Your Child Ready For Happy Munchies Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps? Your Child May Be Ready To Try Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps When They Can Do The Following: Stand &Amp; Walk Without Help Feed Self With Fingers &Amp; Is Starting To Use A Fork Or Spoon Bite Through A Variety Of Textures &Amp; Foods Pick Up Food To Eat On Their Own With Thumb &Amp; Forefinger The Happyfamily&Trade; Secret? It's Simple! Our Organic Meals &Amp; Snacks Are As Delicious As Homemade, With An Added Boost Of Nature's Best Nutrition. Meet The Moms Of Happyfamily Meet Shazi:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Creative &Amp; Visionary Thinker, Founder &Amp; Ceo Of Happy Family Meet Jessica:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Sustainability Expert &Amp; Operations Whiz, Coo Of Happy Family Dairy Free.&Nbsp; No Soy.&Nbsp; No Gluten.&Nbsp; No Wheat. Usda Organic Made With A Mom's Love For Your Growing Family. see more...

Karen C.
My infant son loved these. they melted easily and we're a great addition. my husband even tried it and said it tasted great
Julie H.
Auburn, IN
This is a great grab and go snack. My youngest two love these. They help out at story time, keeps the kiddos sitting down.
Kristie C.
My son loves these! Healthy snack that I feel good about giving him. I've tasted them too, and they really are delicious!
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
My daughter absolutely loves these. when it's not strawberry season and she's asking for some we opt for these instead.
Samantha M.
Saint Marys, GA
My kids loved this tasty treat! It is a must have for road trips! It isn't messy and the whole family can eat it!
Megan C.
odenville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are probably the best I've had in a while I love them they taste great and I don't feel bad for eating
Ashley V.
Knoxville, TN
My son loves these, they melt away so easy so you don't have to worry about your child swallowing them whole.
Sue V.
I hesitated in buying these because I thought that they would taste bad. I was wrong! They taste amazing.
Anna W.
Antioch , IL
Love theses bought them to try them out and really loved the taste of it you can taste the flavor in it
Tania N.
Chino, CA
Didn't know how to really feel about these at first . . Carrot and strawberry? But they're pretty good
Nneka N.
Goleta, CA
I love eating healthy, but I like backs that also taste good. Is this the snack for me?
Andrea A.
Where do they sell them
jennifer s.
franklin sq, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this any good? Sounds strange
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
What is the texture like?
Jacee M.
How is the texture of these? I've gotten strawberry and banana crispers from a different brand before and they were like stale marshmallows.