BY HAPPY MUNCHIES

For Toddlers Freeze-Dried Veggie &Amp; Fruit Snack Organic Superfoods Developed By Moms &Amp; Pediatricians Great For Little Hands Gluten Free About Happyfamily&Trade;:&Nbsp; We Are Moms, Nutritionists &Amp; Pediatricians Who Come Up With Tasty Recipes Using Organic Nutrition &Amp; Yummy Ingredients.&Nbsp; Our Mission Is To Provide You With The Absolute Best Foods For Your Little One. Why Happymunchies&Trade; Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps? Happy Munchies Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps Are Crunchy Snack Chips Made With Organic Fruits &Amp; Veggies Making Them Delightful, Nutritious &Amp; Perfect For Little Fingers Green Packaging:&Nbsp; This Container Is Bpa Free We Support:&Nbsp; Organic &Amp; Sustainable Farming When Is Your Child Ready For Happy Munchies Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps? Your Child May Be Ready To Try Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps When They Can Do The Following: Stand &Amp; Walk Without Help Feed Self With Fingers &Amp; Is Starting To Use A Fork Or Spoon Bite Through A Variety Of Textures &Amp; Foods Pick Up Food To Eat On Their Own With Thumb &Amp; Forefinger The Happyfamily&Trade; Secret? It's Simple! Our Organic Meals &Amp; Snacks Are As Delicious As Homemade, With An Added Boost Of Nature's Best Nutrition. Meet The Moms Of Happyfamily Meet Shazi:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Creative &Amp; Visionary Thinker, Founder &Amp; Ceo Of Happy Family Meet Jessica:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Sustainability Expert &Amp; Operations Whiz, Coo Of Happy Family Dairy Free.&Nbsp; No Soy.&Nbsp; No Gluten.&Nbsp; No Wheat. Usda Organic Made With A Mom's Love For Your Growing Family. see more...

Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My son loved these as a young toddler! They have a great texture for teething children and I plan on giving these to my daughter when she is ready for them.
Christina K.
Wesley Chapel, FL
My 21 month old daughter LOVES these!! When she's being fussy about eating I can give her these knowing there's fruit in them, which is a small win for me.
Christina  G.
My daughter loves these and I won't give her anything I won't eat. They are nice and sweet and good for her too. They make a great snack for the littles.
mariana h.
My 5 year old just love this snacks there healthy and supper yummy he just so in love with snack and this is his favorite and he does not get messy
Hope F.
Utica, NY
I love these . They are a great snack for on the go or traveling. I would recommend these to anyone they are very good and I'd repurchasE
Jess R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Our youngest is dairy-free, so these are a good treat for him. I tried them and liked them too! It was hard to stop eating them actually!
Kimberly M.
Middleburg, FL
I definitely recommend these!! My 10 month old loves them!! What a great way to get a baby to enjoy eating organic super foods.
Angie D.
Lake Stevens, WA
My youngest daughter loved to have these snacks on the go! I liked that I didn't have to worry about her eating processed foods
Jessica H.
Roswell, GA
My toddler loves these and I love that they're organic! This brand also makes my favorite pushes for both toddlers and babies.
Jennifer C.
My daughter loves these and I love feeling like she is getting a healthy snack. My only complaint is they are take hard to find
Nneka N.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love eating healthy, but I like backs that also taste good. Is this the snack for me?
Andrea A.
Where do they sell them
jennifer s.
franklin sq, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this any good? Sounds strange
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
What is the texture like?
Jacee M.
How is the texture of these? I've gotten strawberry and banana crispers from a different brand before and they were like stale marshmallows.