BY HAPPY MUNCHIES

For Toddlers Freeze-Dried Veggie &Amp; Fruit Snack Organic Superfoods Developed By Moms &Amp; Pediatricians Great For Little Hands Gluten Free About Happyfamily&Trade;:&Nbsp; We Are Moms, Nutritionists &Amp; Pediatricians Who Come Up With Tasty Recipes Using Organic Nutrition &Amp; Yummy Ingredients.&Nbsp; Our Mission Is To Provide You With The Absolute Best Foods For Your Little One. Why Happymunchies&Trade; Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps? Happy Munchies Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps Are Crunchy Snack Chips Made With Organic Fruits &Amp; Veggies Making Them Delightful, Nutritious &Amp; Perfect For Little Fingers Green Packaging:&Nbsp; This Container Is Bpa Free We Support:&Nbsp; Organic &Amp; Sustainable Farming When Is Your Child Ready For Happy Munchies Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps? Your Child May Be Ready To Try Veggie &Amp; Fruit Crisps When They Can Do The Following: Stand &Amp; Walk Without Help Feed Self With Fingers &Amp; Is Starting To Use A Fork Or Spoon Bite Through A Variety Of Textures &Amp; Foods Pick Up Food To Eat On Their Own With Thumb &Amp; Forefinger The Happyfamily&Trade; Secret? It's Simple! Our Organic Meals &Amp; Snacks Are As Delicious As Homemade, With An Added Boost Of Nature's Best Nutrition. Meet The Moms Of Happyfamily Meet Shazi:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Creative &Amp; Visionary Thinker, Founder &Amp; Ceo Of Happy Family Meet Jessica:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Sustainability Expert &Amp; Operations Whiz, Coo Of Happy Family Dairy Free.&Nbsp; No Soy.&Nbsp; No Gluten.&Nbsp; No Wheat. Usda Organic Made With A Mom's Love For Your Growing Family. see more...

• Are the crips vegan friendly?1 Answers
  • Strawberry & Carrot...sounds like an odd pairing, are they good?1 Answers
  • Can you taste the carrot?2 Answers
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
My two-year-old has devoured every bag of these I've gotten her since we started on solids. Your child will love this flavor and the purple ones, swear! I can't remember if it's purple carrot or purple sweet potato, but my daughter couldn't get enough, and still loves them now.
Rachel C.
These are great for the young ones. They are fairly healthy and there is a good amount of them in each package. They are a good source of fruits and veggies which is a plus! (:
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
My two year old son loves to eat, more particularly he loves to snack. I'm always struggling trying to switch up his daily snacks but also offer him something that is good for him or at least better than chips and cookies. He loves these!
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
These are almost as good as their happyyogis, the only this is these ones don't melt as well in baby's mouth, so maybe wait a week or two before moving up from the yogis, my son kept choking on these and then barfing everywhere, until now, he's about 9 months old and can finally eat them without problem.
Sharonda W.
San Jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm always on the lookout for new, healthy snacks for my two-year-old, and was excited to find these veggie/fruit snacks. My son loves them (and I do too)! In fact we'll sit together and eat them They have a great taste; they're great to stick in a diaper bag and take with you. Definitely a fan of the crisps!
Laura O.
Mckinney, TX
Whenever I buy these my children will eat these right away. I can't seem to keep their hands off of them. At least it is a fairly healthy snack for them. Plus, they aren't messy. I will continue to buy them!
Elda L.
We love these for our toddlers! They are a healtheir choice for little people and close to mess free. The best part is that they sneak in vegetables without them noticing!
Pamela M.
Homestead, FL
My toddler loves these ! They're very healthy snacks ! I love the "happy" brand . Only brand I recommend . If it were up to my daughter she would eat the whole bag !
Kate W.
My son LOVES these, so 4 stars for that. However, I've noticed happy family products that are red like this stain and are a huge red mess. If we're home not a big deal, but makes them not ideal for on the go.
Irene B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My baby loves loves loves these. I recommend to all mommies with toddlers, they can be your own treats as well but probably not as delicious to the little ones!
Nneka N.
I love eating healthy, but I like backs that also taste good. Is this the snack for me?
Andrea A.
Where do they sell them
jennifer s.
Franklin Sq, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this any good? Sounds strange
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
What is the texture like?
Jacee M.
How is the texture of these? I've gotten strawberry and banana crispers from a different brand before and they were like stale marshmallows.