BY HAPPY MORNING

With Yogurt & Super Grain Quinoa Ages 2 yrs to 102! As Much Protein as 1 Egg! With Mangosteen. Protein & Fiber. 1 Serving of Fruit. 80% DV Vitamin C. About HappyMorning™ Every morning should be a happy morning; that is why our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods to start your day.  This delicious portable pouch is packed with protein, fiber and 1 serving of fruit.  Enjoy! Why HappyMorning? see more...

Cara S.
Cara S.
Easton, PA
Foodie Expert
My nephew loves these! So good for breakfast or a snack! Just gotta make sure you use them in a timely manner. Can be refrigerated or put on the shelf time your ready to use. Great for on the go too!
Debra M.
Debra M.
North Augusta, SC
These are great for kids or adults honestly. I love the way they taste and the different flavor options. Sorry if that's weird lol but I think they're delicious.
Ami T.
Ami T.
Love these pouches for my little one's breakfast! She never eats a ton for breakfast so I like that these are so balanced with fruit, yogurt, grain, and protein. So quick and convenient when we're in a rush too.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm pretty sure these are marketed for children, but as a 21 year old pre-med student I found these to be super practical and delicious!
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Pensacola, FL
So I don't have a baby or any kids for that matter, I buy these pouches for myself. Yep, that's right! They are an easy on the go fix for your fruit/veggies and they taste amazing. They make the buddy fruits for adults, but I prefer these organic less processed pouches. Great taste and good to take to work as a snack.
Frances L.
Frances L.
ROSEDALE, MD
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves them! I actually eat the left overs from hers and they r really good. They are 100% better cold
Jesi C.
Jesi C.
Lawrence, KS
Foodie Expert
My son loves these! Honestly he loves everything from the Happy Families brand and I love that it's all organic!
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Alexandria, VA
Much better cold, but they are super convenient and great for kids or adults!
Robyn U.
Robyn U.
Fayetteville , TX
Foodie Expert
Such an easy way to make sure your child get enough nutrients and calories. This are great on the go.
Amy  M.
Amy M.
Fresno, CA
Usually have this pn stock for my son . grate to have for a snack on the go . he would eat them a lot more often when he was younger but he still has them once in a will if we are in the car or out.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
Is this for kids or is this for adults ?
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Mentor, OH
Foodie Expert
I have been looking at these for my little girl. Has anyone tried them? She is 13 months old.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Are these expensive?
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Aylesford, NS
Has anyone seen these in Canada or online?! Interested in testing these out!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Homestead, FL
What's the best flavor? my son really likes yogurt, is this anything like that?