BY HAPPY MELTS

Melts In Baby s Mouth! For Babies & Toddlers. Made with Organic Fruit & Yogurt. Pre & Probiotics For Digestive Health. Melts In Baby s Mouth. Gluten Free. No Preservatives Developed By Moms & Pediatricians. About HappyYogis™ Pediatricians recommend all natural foods for babies developing bodies.  Only organic products are certified free or growth hormones and pesticides.  That s why we only use the highest uality organic yogurt to give your baby a wholesome, organic treat that tastes great! see more...

• Do you think these are a good option with less mess?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell this brand?1 Answers
Happy Melts Organic Yogurt Snacks for Babies & Toddlers
  • "My son loves these, they are a great snack for when I'm getting a meal ready." in 3 reviews
  • "They are packed full of good, healthy ingredients and the best part is they don't leave a nasty mess or stain after being in the hands of messy baby/toddler hands." in 1 review
aubrey s.
Fort Bragg, NC
My daughter LOVES these. They aren’t filled with harsh chemicals, or filled with gmo’s. The colors are natural and not artificial which is horrible for children. Would definitely recommend, I love feeding my baby things that are great for her body!
Harley M.
Jacksonville , FL
These were my absolute favorite when my daughter was younger. I love how easily they melt in her mouth and that they have probiotic in them . These meet this moms expectations in every way . I will definitely buy them again for my next baby .
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
My daughter loves these!!! It’s something that we always have stocked. All the flavors she likes and they definitely meet my expectations. I buy at Target or order online. I recommend this to everyone! They dissolve super easily as well.
Lexi C.
Purchased at: Walmart
As a mom you always want your kids to have the best food. My little guys love these a lot and I’m happy knowing they are organic. These are a great value for the price. We will definitely buy these again my son can’t go without!!
Julia M.
Healthy baby snacks that easily melt for babies learning how to pick food up and work on their motor skills. Lower in sugar and sodium then other leading non-organic brands.
Melissa Y.
My little one loves these!!! they are very tasty and great snacks when you are outside, not messy at all easy to chew since they melt pretty fast. The price is reasonable since its suppose to be made out of organic product. I always keep a bag with me when we are out .
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
My son loves these things. I have to keep them in the house at all times. They are yummy and don't contain a lot of sugar. He snacks on them throughout the day. And yogurt contains probiotic so it makes for happy tummy
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX
We have just about every flavor of these at home that we have ordered off of amazon and get them every other month! I think they are reasonably priced and I love how their products are organic and they really do taste great. They are great snack for your little one when you are on the go as well!
Bri V.
San Diego, CA
These were one of the few snacks I didn’t have to worry about my daughter choking on when she was just learning to eat snacks. Other things she would eat would scare me so much because they didn’t melt in her mouth. These do! I tried them and they are actually pretty good!
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
I love this product they have probiotic which is great for EVERYONE and a good flavor. I was able to easily find these at the local supermarket and sometimes I even catch my 10 yr old sneaking one and I'm ok with that because they are healthy!
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do you think these are a good option with less mess?
Cassandra S.
Where do they sell this brand?