BY HAPPY MELTS

Melts In Baby s Mouth! For Babies & Toddlers. Made with Organic Fruit & Yogurt. Pre & Probiotics For Digestive Health. Melts In Baby s Mouth. Gluten Free. No Preservatives Developed By Moms & Pediatricians. About HappyYogis™ Pediatricians recommend all natural foods for babies developing bodies.  Only organic products are certified free or growth hormones and pesticides.  That s why we only use the highest uality organic yogurt to give your baby a wholesome, organic treat that tastes great! see more...

• Do you think these are a good option with less mess?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell this brand?1 Answers
Happy Melts Organic Yogurt Snacks for Babies & Toddlers
  • "My son loves these, they are a great snack for when I'm getting a meal ready." in 3 reviews
  • "They are packed full of good, healthy ingredients and the best part is they don't leave a nasty mess or stain after being in the hands of messy baby/toddler hands." in 1 review
MELISSA Y.
My little one loves these!!! they are very tasty and great snacks when you are outside, not messy at all easy to chew since they melt pretty fast. The price is reasonable since its suppose to be made out of organic product. I always keep a bag with me when we are out .
Claudette M.
Brooklyn , NY
My son loves these things. I have to keep them in the house at all times. They are yummy and don't contain a lot of sugar. He snacks on them throughout the day. And yogurt contains probiotic so it makes for happy tummy
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Mega Parent Expert
We have just about every flavor of these at home that we have ordered off of amazon and get them every other month! I think they are reasonably priced and I love how their products are organic and they really do taste great. They are great snack for your little one when you are on the go as well!
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product they have probiotic which is great for EVERYONE and a good flavor. I was able to easily find these at the local supermarket and sometimes I even catch my 10 yr old sneaking one and I'm ok with that because they are healthy!
Asiah J.
El Cajon
My little one could eat these all day, every day for the rest of his life. I get these at target and they aren't expensive at all! I love the fact that they're organic too!
Lindsey E.
New Baltimore, MI
Mega Parent Expert
A family favorite! I can't deny that even I will snack on these when they are Out! The flavor is delicious and I can feed them to my kids with ease and peace of mind knowing that the ingredients are organic.
Marissa B.
Rialto, CA
Mega Parent Expert
My son loves These! He is 8 months and it gives him a little independence . I put a few on his hairchair and he is able to pick them up one at a time when he is ready for another one.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
My son loves these. They're a super easy snack to pack with you on trips out of the house and they're great for a little snack to hold him over while I'm preparing a meal.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert
These things are great, and come in handy! I find them to be affordable but you can make the same exact things but pick ur own flavors and just freeze them instead !
Anita J.
Flushing, NY
THEY'RE DELICIOUS! I've tried these for the first time at the NY Baby Expo. My husband and I became addicted to them immediately. My daughter loves them too! It is a bit sweet, so I would recommend to not feed too much of these to the kid so they don't get use to the sweet taste (which would result in them being picky eaters as they get older). These are also kind of expensive, price to volume, so I feed these to her sparingly. Bottomline, these are delicious and taste great! Just be careful while feeding them to the LO so they don't get too hooked onto sweets
Cassandra S.
Where do they sell this brand?
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Mega Parent Expert
Do you think these are a good option with less mess?