Happy Mat Grey

by ezpz

EZPZ's flagship offering is the award winning Happy Mat.The Happy Mat is designed for infants / toddlers 9+ months.Dimensions:38 x 25.5 x 2.5cmPortion sizes (i.e.

Does this product works on glass table ?
Is this better for older kids or would it be good for a 6 month old starting baby led weaning?
Start your review of Happy Mat Grey!
Bernice C.
Santa Monica, CA
Happy Mat Grey uploaded by Bernice C.
The mat is absolutely the best product to happen to us when our LO was ready to grab food from the table and eat with the family. Why? Because it's amazing. It actually sticks to the table unlike many other products we had. In fact, the advert is completely true - we were able to lift our table straight off the ground while holding the edges of our mat! LO has basically used these and the happy bowls for every meals since then. We have taken them to restaurants, family dinners, etc etc. They have help immensely with our LO's use of cultlery as well, as he's able to focus on the use of a fork/spoon etc without the bowl or plate sliding away from him. He mastered these skills so much quicker and I'm sure the mat had something to do with it. We honestly love our mats so much and have bought so many (most even before Amazon sold them, direct from ezpz) I highly recommend these as a great gift for 1yr olds (and younger to encourage baby led weaning if that's your thing) and for anyone looking for the one and only sounds investment for their baby and young child to eat with. Thanks for making such a great product that actually does what it says and stands up to the test of time!
Blessy G.
Happy Mat Grey uploaded by Blessy G.
▪️Suctions well to the table and most high chair trays - which means no more tipped plates!😁 ▪️Compact, lightweight and comes packaged in a reusable bag which is perfect for dinners out and for travel. ▪️Made with high quality silicone that is BPA, BPS, PVC, Lead, Latex and phthalate free. ▪️Promotes self feeding ▪️Easy to clean; It is dishwasher and microwave safe ▪️Also the smiley face design is just cute😋[product:ezpz-happy-mat-blue-one-piece-silicone-placemat-plate] ezpz
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
My sister swears by these for use on her counter top. Makes it pretty much impossible for her little one to knock over his plate because the silicone creates a sort of a suction to the counter. I'll be investing in some of these when my little one gets older. Only thing is they're a bit pricey!
Katie C.
Sugar Land, TX
I really love this mat, but it's not totally necessary. I kind of wish it had more compartments and was round (we have a round table and it doesn't work easily with it) but the concept is cute. It's easy to wash (a little big) and I love how it make my daughter smile and gets me to be creative with her meals!
Emily B.
Joelton, TN
Definitely worth the price! Sticks extremely well so that toddlers can't throw, also makes mealtime fun and adorable! I swear my son is more keen to eat when his food is presented on this mat. Would recommend to any mamas of toddlers!
Brianna D.
Pikeville, KY
I adore these for my toddlers. Encourages independence through self feeding. They can't throw them either;)
Anna P.
La Porte City, IA
I want to replace ALL my kidsware with these! I love the ezpz line. We own a few of the Happy Mats and Happy Bowls. They work so well at stopping/deterring my little ones from moving/flipping/throwing their plates. I am excited about the new Mini Mats which have a smaller footprint to fit on more baby sitting devices. My 3.5yr old loves to have her food separated into the different compartments, and my 1.5yr old does so much better with utensils without the distraction of moving bowl/plate.
Yvonne S.
I love the Happy Mat. It is so easy to use and it sticks to my kitchen table which sadly is loosing its finish and I thought this might not stick but it did. It is so nice that my daughter can not throw this like she can plates for fun. It is also microwavable safe and dishwasher safe. I plan on getting more in the future as well as some of their other mats that they are coming out with. It is well worth the price. Plus it is a family run company that gives back to others, which makes it even more worth it for me.
Jessica N.
This review is about the ezpz TINY CUP 2oz. One of the best purchases for my 6month old!! She loves it!! She is learning to use how to drink out of an open ended cup which is great for her age! Plus it helps her sensory development having the weight and little bumps on the bottom!! Would 100% recommended!! It fits a very small amount of liquid which is wonderful we barely put a little in to help her learn!!
Lou L.
This placemat is great. Super easy to clean and keep messy foods separated. Perfect for those with small children and worried about messes!