Happy Mama® Prenatal 4 oz. Apple, Kale, Kiwi With Soothing Ginger Fruit And Veggie Blend uploaded by Jessica L.Happy Mama® Prenatal 4 oz. Apple, Kale, Kiwi With Soothing Ginger Fruit And Veggie Blend uploaded by Jessica L.

BY UNKNOWN

Keep you and your growing baby nourished and happy with this Prenatal Nourishing Fruit and Veggie Blend from Happy Mama. This organic and nutritious blend features a mixture of apple, kale, kiwi, and soothing ginger. see more...

Isabella W.
Las Vegas
Probably one of the most disgusting choices I have ever made. I figured, heck, why not get the boost I want and have a healthy-for-twins snack?! WRONG. I threw both flavor away after the first taste. I thought they were spoiled- they were not. I thought maybe they were not supposed to be refrigerated - they were and had been the whole time. I am not sure where they got the taste-testers for these, but wowie I will not be buying them again.
Jessica L.
Kissimmee, FL
I purchased this product at Target yesterday. I'm 18weeks pregnant and wanted something healthy, has vitamins, organic and not expensive. This pouch was .88 cents. I decided to leave it for morning and try it. This morning I tried it. Smells odd. but that's expected given that it's enriched with vitamins and made with organic fruits and veggies. I took a few sips and put it back in fridge. It's not something I will sit and snack on, because it tastes off. But I will take sips here and there throughout the day to ensure my baby girl gets what she needs. Thank you for making this product!