Happy Mama® Organics Breastfeeding Support Cherry + Lemon Lactation Oat Bar 1.58 oz. Bar

BY HAPPY MAMA #30 in Lactation Support

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Grab our soft-baked lactation bars to help support your breastfeeding experience and satisfy your taste buds. Made with wholesome organic oats, fruit and fenugreek, this delicious bar is a snack to nourish you, delivering important nutrients including Choline, Omega-3s (ALA) and Fiber. Enjoy! see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Tiffany B.
San Diego, CA
I bought these at my local buybuybaby since it was only a $1.99. As my days of maternity leave are coming to an end I’m looking for something to boast my supply that doesn’t involve pills or weird teas. I tried these and they aren’t the tastiest thing but I did see a little boast of supply after eating one. I’ll be purchasing more to get my supply up so I can start pumping and storing.