BY HAPPY MAMA

• Bars blend gluten-free whole grain oats, flax and fenugreek with organic fruits and nuts, and additional key nutrients including Choline, Omega-3s (ALA) and Fiber to support breastfeeding mom’s optimal nutrition during this special time.
  • Contains 650mg Omega-3s (ALA), 10g Oats, 55mg Choline*, and 3g Fiber and 875mg Fenugreek *Choline helps support Baby’s eye and brain development and is passed through breast milk as a result of mom’s diet.
  • Gluten Free
  • Certified USDA Organic; No artificial flavors
  • Packaging made without BPA; Certified B Corporation

Tiffany R.
San Diego, CA
I bought these at my local buybuybaby since it was only a $1.99. As my days of maternity leave are coming to an end I’m looking for something to boast my supply that doesn’t involve pills or weird teas. I tried these and they aren’t the tastiest thing but I did see a little boast of supply after eating one. I’ll be purchasing more to get my supply up so I can start pumping and storing.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
These are so tasty and have such good ingredients in them for producing more milk. I got mine as a sample and have been unable to find them in the stores I shop at, which makes me sad because I really enjoyed it.
Alma G.
La Mesa , CA
When needing a extra boost this was enough for me I mostly had a blocked duct and kept up with my over active supply. Not a fan of tart but couldn’t find other flavors. Would definitely recommend to mamas
Catracha A.
2521B Edge O Lake Dr Nashville, TN
I love this product, my mother always recommends it to me and my friends and friends. and my opinion is that yes. they are true it's good I recommend them girls
Aarika C.
Wood Ridge, NJ
I didn’t know until recently that some of the ingredients are actually not good for babies and cause them to be very fussy.
Niomi H.
Brownstown
These helped boost my supply and are delicious. What more could you ask for! I love cherry and lemon, it's so fresh!
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Delicious! I did not notice much of a difference in my supply but I sure enjoyed it. Good treat for mama!
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
It taste good. It helped my milk supply grow. It met my expectations. I recommend this to nursing moms
Amy S.
Hinesville, GA
Tasted ok and kept me from that nursing starvation but I didn’t find an increase in milk supply
Marybel S.
Morehead
Happy mama cherry and lemon soft baked lactation oat bar.its good to take for a quick snack.