BY HAPPY JACKSON

Happy Jackson
Happy Jackson "Yay Lunch" Yellow & blue Hard Plastic Rectangular Lunch Box with Elastic Band
Julieanna M.
This is such a fun lunchbox! It is very durable and has the elastic strap that goes around, which is easy for kids to pull off. Has plenty of room for a sandwich and juice box/snacks. The cute phrases on the front make this exciting for anyone to want to open up this lunchbox and enjoy their lunch!
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
While I don't have this exact item, I have a 4 pack of similar containers by the same company.. and I absolutely adore them! They say "Yay, leftovers", "picky things" "snacktastic" and "tiny treats" and I fell in love with them the moment I saw them. I've seen hundreds of snack and lunch containers but these were just so cute and fun that I knew I needed them. I've since checked out other things by Happy Jackson and I'm hooked! Great brand.