BY HAPPY HOUR

We provide a wide range of products to satisfy all houseware and supplies & #46; We are dedicated to give everyone the very best houseware supplies for all home needs & #44; with a focus on dependability & #44; our client satisfaction and great quality & #46; We provide high-quality modern products to be enjoyed by many clients & #46; Our aim is continuous improvement and user satisfaction through effective implementation and quality of our products & #46; Black Wine Cooler - Chiller Bucket Unscrew bottom of the bucket remove ice wrap and place in freezer for a few hours before use. Reinsert ice wrap into cooler when ready to use. Cooler is 8 High x 6 at Bottom. 3.50 Opening at top. Color: Black Size: 8 High Material: Plastic Features Wine Cooler Case of 12 see more...

Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
I do not personally have one of these but I do know someone who does and I checked it out for myself, and I cannot wait to get my hands on one. Wine is my favorite and to have something like this would be a dream.
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,121 reviews
HOW CUTE IS THIS A COOLER CASE FOR YOUR WINE THIS IS SO COOL YOU CAN TAKE IT WITH YOU IT'S THE PREFECT SIZE I NEED THIS COOLER CASE
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
I hope have a good day tomorrow and I’ll see y’all tomorrow night and I’ll see y’all y’all
Isra R.
Jeddah, Makkah
1,061 reviews
‏A great product and I would recommend it to everyone
‏I can not do without it
‏The company's products are all excellent
MK R.
1,461 reviews
Is this worth the money?
Veronica S.