BY HAPPY HOUNDS #96 in Dog Beds

HYH1024: Features: -Dog floor pad-Filled with 100pct post-consumer recycled plastic poly-fiber fill-Plush, water-resistant, corded microfiber fabric-Super comfortable rectangular floor pad-Floor pad fits most standard crate sizes-Non-skid bottom-Machine washable-Made in The USA. Options: -Available in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Tan. Dimensions: -Extra small dimensions: 2" H x 13" W x 19" D-Small dimensions: 2" H x 19" W x 24" D-Medium dimensions: 2" H x 22" W x 30" D-Large dimensions: 2" H x 23" W x 36" D-Extra large dimensions: 2" H x 28" W x 42" D. see more...

• Does this break down very easily? I have a heavy dog and the foam a...2 Answers
  • Wouldnt a pillow pretty much resemble this? 2 Answers
  • Is this easily destroyable?6 Answers
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Croghan
This floor pad is perfect for my dog. It is not to expensive and is great quality, I got mine at pet smart not to long ago. My dog loves it he only sleeps on this pad and kicks my other dogs off I would Definitely but again.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
This bed is super comfy for my dog... She kicks everyone else off so she can sleep there. Would buy again.
Shoryn W.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
I like this pad for my dog ? She loves it , and now she never wanna leave it , she so lazy now 😂,
Quiana H.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This is a great product for a dog that likes to lounge around. I have one that I put in a sun spot in the house and my dog sleeps on it all day. Absolutely great product definitely would recommend it
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Omg my dog loves this bed!! She's always laying n playing in her bed as well as rolling around in it!! Lol n she's so funny n cute. Its also easy to vacuum all of her hairs!
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert
These were the very first beds I purchased my dog ! He loved them because it was open and he could lay down anywhere. They were soft and good quality.
Crissy C.
Crissy C.
Norborne, MO
My dog loves his bed! We move it around the house so he can be with the family. He will even wine at me if he wants it! lol I like that it's easy to clean and at a reasonable price
Angela K.
Angela K.
Dogs love the comfort. Drawback is cloth bed must be kept clean especially in flea season or creates infection for feas.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV
Pet Lover Expert
My dog refused to set on our floor when we replaced carpet with hard wood. I bought her this and now she's happy and content that she has her own "carpet" now. Only complaint is that it takes forever to dry after washing it.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
My dog loves this. It is so nice and soft, that sometimes she doesn't even want to get out of it lol.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Is this easily destroyable?
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
Does this break down very easily? I have a heavy dog and the foam always breaks down after only a couple months of use.
Courtney s.
Courtney s.
Wouldnt a pillow pretty much resemble this?