Happy Hen Treats, Mealworm Treat for Pet uploaded by Carlie F.Happy Hen Treats, Mealworm Treat for Pet uploaded by Carlie F.

BY HAPPY HEN TREATS

Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Treat for Pet, 3.5-Ounce Spoil your chickens with the tasty all-natural mealworms found in Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy. Also great for ducks and turkeys. see more...

Carlie F.
Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
This is the first time I've bought these treats for our chickens. They go crazy for them, they absolutely love them! There is a good amount of mealworms in this bag, but in my opinion they last longer if you have a smaller flock of 15 chickens or less. The price is decent for what you get as well. I like that these treats are high in protein. I've included a picture of our Araucana rooster, Casper begging for some Happy Hen Mealworms. :)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Rome, GA
Perfect for chickens, but don't last long if you have lots of chickens. kind of pricey but worth it for my girls
Becky F.
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
My ducks and chickens go nuts for these! I don't keep them on hand often because of the price, but they are a nice treat every now and then. I usually get them when they go on sale at the local feed store.