BY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY CONDITIONER

Happy Happy Joy Joy Conditioner
  • "Unfortunately I have really thick hair and have to use more product than I would like to because it has a thin consistency, therefore I run out to quickly for the price that it is. " in 2 reviews
  • "i love to use it on Sundays when i have an extra long time to pamper myself in the shower." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "Omg....been looking for this product.....I love it and never tried it yet but I hear good thing about it" in 1 review
  • "First of all, this conditioner smells amazing but I sometimes found that the smell was very strong, and if you are sensitive to that then maybe try something else." in 1 review
Meagan T.
This conditioner works really well if your hair is thin to average thickness. If you have thick hair, you'll be buying it frequently. It's also great if you know your hair does not respond well to lanolin which is in a lot of other Lush liquid conditioners. The smell is also amaaazing!
Kayla H.
Littleton, CO
I absolutely love lush, and this is one of the most popular products from then. It is definitely worth the hype because this is an amazing conditioner. It smells amazing and leaves your hair full of a great scent. However, I have really thick hair, so it takes a lot of this product to fully lather my hair. But overall, it's a great product!
Adrian A.
Chesapeake, VA
This stuff is amazing!!!!! i love to use it on Sundays when i have an extra long time to pamper myself in the shower. the conditioner smells amazing!! try to buy the bigger bottle (if its avalivle. most of the time its sold out.) because you will love this stuff. it cleans my hair like no other. i do prefer this in the summer, when my hair is more oily.
Anna T.
Burlington, VT
I purchased this product for its smell alone, it is wonderful. In practice my hair does not always agree with new stuff. My sister did not have a problem with it.
Marnie S.
Sunset, SC
This was sent to me as a sample from lush and turned out to be my favorite conditioner. I love the smell and how it leaves my hair soft and shiny too.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Don't like the consistancy of this its too thin for my thick wavy hair. Its also very small and pricey but smells greay
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT
Shannon B.
Sylvania, OH
It leaves your hair incredibly smooth and soft.
Also gives a Nice shine! The smell is a Nice add to it.
Nowshin P.
Woodbridge, VA
I love everything from Lush. This conditioner smells amazing, and it makes my hair feel really soft.
Macayla W.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a great conditioner, and it always leaves my hair smelling so awesome!
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Does this dry out your hair, most lush dries my hair out but smells awesome
Crystal B.
Dose this conditioner detangle your hair with out being oily?
Tasha B.
What the scent and texture to this product?
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
What does this smell like?