BY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY CONDITIONER

Happy Happy Joy Joy Conditioner
  • "Unfortunately I have really thick hair and have to use more product than I would like to because it has a thin consistency, therefore I run out to quickly for the price that it is. " in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "i love to use it on Sundays when i have an extra long time to pamper myself in the shower." in 1 review
  • "First of all, this conditioner smells amazing but I sometimes found that the smell was very strong, and if you are sensitive to that then maybe try something else." in 1 review
  • "Even though it is thin, it moisturizes really well and my hair defiantly feels healthier after I use it." in 1 review
Anna T.
Burlington, VT
I purchased this product for its smell alone, it is wonderful. In practice my hair does not always agree with new stuff. My sister did not have a problem with it.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Don't like the consistancy of this its too thin for my thick wavy hair. Its also very small and pricey but smells greay
Shannon B.
Sylvania, OH
It leaves your hair incredibly smooth and soft.
Also gives a Nice shine! The smell is a Nice add to it.
Nowshin P.
Woodbridge, VA
I love everything from Lush. This conditioner smells amazing, and it makes my hair feel really soft.
Macayla W.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a great conditioner, and it always leaves my hair smelling so awesome!
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT
Omg....been looking for this product.....I love it and never tried it yet but I hear good thing about it
Jessica K.
I like this product- it's not great, since I have thick hair and it doesn't make my hair as soft as other conditioners do, but I like the smell, and it makes my hair somewhat soft. I sometimes use this, but I mostly use other conditioners because it seems to only work well for people with thin hair. I am not sure about other people with thick hair and how this works for them, but personally, this doesn't work well with my thick, wavy/ curly type hair.
Kayla H.
Littleton, CO
I absolutely love lush, and this is one of the most popular products from then. It is definitely worth the hype because this is an amazing conditioner. It smells amazing and leaves your hair full of a great scent. However, I have really thick hair, so it takes a lot of this product to fully lather my hair. But overall, it's a great product!
Marnie S.
Sunset, SC
This was sent to me as a sample from lush and turned out to be my favorite conditioner. I love the smell and how it leaves my hair soft and shiny too.
Shannon D.
This is the only conditioner I used. It's a bit higher prices than most name brands you'll find, however, it's all natural and great for your hair. I have an extremely sensitive scalp and it reacts to most product. This conditioner does not bother it though.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this dry out your hair, most lush dries my hair out but smells awesome
Crystal B.
Dose this conditioner detangle your hair with out being oily?
Spontaneous W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What the scent and texture to this product?
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
What does this smell like?