BY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY CONDITIONER

Happy Happy Joy Joy Conditioner
  • "Unfortunately I have really thick hair and have to use more product than I would like to because it has a thin consistency, therefore I run out to quickly for the price that it is. " in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "i love to use it on Sundays when i have an extra long time to pamper myself in the shower." in 1 review
  • "First of all, this conditioner smells amazing but I sometimes found that the smell was very strong, and if you are sensitive to that then maybe try something else." in 1 review
  • "Even though it is thin, it moisturizes really well and my hair defiantly feels healthier after I use it." in 1 review
Jeanette R.
Hawthorne, CA
My absolute FAVORITE conditioner. I bought small sizes off all conditioners Lush had to offer and this one worked the best. It is a bit pricier but I feel like it was worth it. I have thick hair and I find a little goes a long way. I also use it with Lush's shampoo bars which are moisturizing as well.
Chelsey N.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this conditioner !! It says on the bottle that it can basically be used as a perfume since it smells so good and it's true! People are constantly telling me how good I and or my hair smells because of this stuff. It is also very light and does a great job conditioning my hair without leaving it oily! Worth every penny !
Kelci S.
Silver Spring, MD
Huge fan! This keeps my hair shiny and soft without making it oily. The smell is different (better) when on your hair than it is in the bottle. I love that it is a natural product with no chemicals. I go back time and time again for this conditioner.
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
I was very excited to try this conditioner because I absolutely LOVE the smell of Sea Spray and this is the same scent! However, after receiving a sample of this I was less than impressed. I have thick hair, and this did not do what I feel a conditioner should do. It left my hair feeling dry and sort of tangled. It's very light and unless you use an entire handful and rub it into your hair it doesn't feel like you're using anything at all. Very poor lather - I love the smell but would like to see it in a more deep conditioning type product.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This conditioner is a problem for me. It smells so good that I am now the weird girl who is constantly smelling her own hair. Seriously can't explain how good it smells, and for so long! Also, usually I need to wash my hair every day for it to look really nice, but with this it, it kept my hair so smooth, I barely had to even run a brush through it to look good for the day!
Hannah K.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want a thick conditioner stop, turn around, and leave. This is a thinner conditioner, and I find myself using a bit more. It is kinda pricey, I would say that's the only down side. Anyway, I'd like to start now by saying this smells DEVINE. It reminds me of orange blossoms. Even though it is thin, it moisturizes really well and my hair defiantly feels healthier after I use it. It really is worth the money. Invest NOW.
Kylie T.
First of all, this conditioner smells amazing but I sometimes found that the smell was very strong, and if you are sensitive to that then maybe try something else. It is very light, and with thick hair I have to use a bit more than I normally would but I've found that it makes my hair feel so soft and has reduced a lot of the brittleness I had. I wish it was less expensive, but I can honestly say it was worth the investment.
Carrie T.
Webster City, IA
Mixed bag on this one. I love Lush' Big Shampoo, and wanted a conditioner to go with my favorite product. The smell, a beachy coconut, is out of this world, but I have found that cheaper store-brand products are better at detangling and moisturizing your tresses.
Meagan T.
This conditioner works really well if your hair is thin to average thickness. If you have thick hair, you'll be buying it frequently. It's also great if you know your hair does not respond well to lanolin which is in a lot of other Lush liquid conditioners. The smell is also amaaazing!
Adrian A.
Chesapeake, VA
This stuff is amazing!!!!! i love to use it on Sundays when i have an extra long time to pamper myself in the shower. the conditioner smells amazing!! try to buy the bigger bottle (if its avalivle. most of the time its sold out.) because you will love this stuff. it cleans my hair like no other. i do prefer this in the summer, when my hair is more oily.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this dry out your hair, most lush dries my hair out but smells awesome
Crystal B.
Dose this conditioner detangle your hair with out being oily?
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
What does this smell like?
Spontaneous W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What the scent and texture to this product?