BY HAPPY FAMILY

Happy Baby happy tot At Happy Family we are dedicated to providing babies, toddlers and kids with the healthiest start to life. Our Happy Tot Organic Superfoods are organic fruit & vegetable mixes that are fortified with the super grain Salba for added nutrients. Salba is an ancient, gluten-free grain with omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, protein, calcium, and iron. Happy Tot Organic Superfoods are gently cooked in order to ensure that your baby receives the most possible nutrients. Recommended Age: 8 months and up Features: USDA organic No soy, dairy, or gluten No added sugar, preservatives, flavors or colors BPA-free packaging Convenient for on-the-go Minimal processing see more...

Erica H.
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
My little one loves these. They are so easy to take to the park or have in the car on long road trips to visit family. I also found that it's a easy way for her to get her greens since she is like most toddlers and hates veggies that are green. I do however spray Spray n Wash on her clothes if she happens to drop any one her right away. This will stain clothes of not taken care of right away but still an amazing product
Horseheads, NY
Having a 3 year old son who is not a fan of eating anything green, Happy Baby pouches (especially any with veggies) are an easy way to make sure he gets the nutrients he needs in his diet. I've even seen middle schoolers eating them for the same reasons!
Helen H.
Helen H.
Bristol, VT
My niece loves these and they are great for on the go when she's with me. less of a mess and easy to open. not to mention it's a great way for kids to eat their fruits and vegetables!!
Angelica T.
Angelica T.
Westminster, CO
My daughter loves these pouches. She is a rambunctious 11 month old that enjoys feeding herself. The pouch makes it easy for her to do so, with almost no mess.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Sugar Land, TX
Mega Parent Expert
This is one of my daughters favorite pouches. She's getting harder and harder to try and convince to eat her green vegetables! This solves my problem. The plus side is she actually enjoys them. It's also convenient to bring anywhere.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Windsor, SC
My kids love these. So much I had to make a 2 a day rule! I love them cause they are so portable. I just throw a couple in my purse for a snack if they get hungry. Especially handy to keep them distracted in the grocery store!
Allison D.
Allison D.
My daughter absolutely loved this product! She has not liked really any other baby food and surprisingly ate most of this pouch! I love that vegetables and fruit are combined in this pouch to make a yummy flavor!
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Perfect snack for on the go. Healthy, organic options available. Convenient, delicious
Jess P.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
My god daughter loves this flavor which is surprising. She loves the fruity ones more but this helps get the vitamins from the vegetables she normally wouldn't eat solid.
Jacqui O.
Jacqui O.
Gurnee, Il
My daughter loves these. I use them mostly when we are out but also if she refuses to eat real veggies so at least she gets some sort of vegetable for the day. Definitely recommend.
Horseheads, NY
Does Happy Baby make teething snacks?