by Happy Family

Your baby will love the creamy goodness of the Happy Tot Organic Baby Food Greek Yogurt Pouch. This all-natural blend has no preservatives, no artificial colors and no artificial flavors. The combination of Greek yogurt with pomegranate, apple and beet is a nutritious and satisfying treat for your little one, and a great way to introduce healthy foods. Age stage: toddler; 9 months and up. Eight 4.22-oz. Pouches. Size: 4.22 oz (8pk). Age Group: 9 Months and Up, Toddler.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Happy Family happy tot Purees - Greek Yogurt Pomegranate Apple & Beet - 4.22 oz - 8 pk!
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
You know honestly my son has not tried this before but I'm just not so sure about yogurt that isn't found in the cooler section! We do like other Happy tots products though.
Portsmouth, VA
I wish I had known about this brand when my children were small, but I too prefer yogurt that is refrigerated. Seems strange that it wouldn't be.

Looking for your answer?