Happy Family Happy Tot Love My Veggies Apples, Carrots, Beets and Strawberries Freeze-Dried Organic Snacks - 0.88 Ounce Pouch uploaded by Jessina H.

BY HAPPY FAMILY

Ashley G.
My son loves these! I give him a choice between cookies and these and he chooses these every time! My son also loves trying to feed us so he shoved some in the husband's face and he said they tasted amazing as well!
Chelsey J.
Much smaller in size than the description says it is. Like that its organic and has lots of veggies. Not much in the bag though. Not worth the price
Jessina H.
Palm Desert, CA
These snacks are perfect for a toddler. Easy to pick up and dissolve easily.