BY HAPPY FAMILY

Our sweet potato pouch is as simple as it gets: pureed organic sweet potato to start baby off with a pure and simple version of the veggie. Try mixing it in with happy bellies cereals for a twist on meal time! see more...

• What is the best baby food product out there?2 Answers
  • "my daughter loved these because they were fun." in 1 review
Brenda D.
Umatilla, FL
When my youngest was just starting solids we were given a few of these and he loved them! They were very easy to store and grab on the go. They became a staple in our home!
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loved these because they were fun. I loved them because she was eating things that were good for her even now at 2 years old I will still buy this because she wont eat them any other way
Robyn N.
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Sweet potatos ....ahhh the sweet potatos. My son hated these. I personally think they're tasteful and not too bad. The kiddos might not want if you buy. Heads up :)
Melony L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great for on the go snacking with little ones. Not messy. Tastes great. this is one of my son's favorite flavors. Would recommend
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA
My nephew loved these sweet potatoes he conveniently ate them while on my lap at the library.
Luisa C.
I love organic food products for my son. He loves the apple sauce and the banana products.
Luisa C.
What is the best baby food product out there?