Happy Dance Head-To-Toe Coconut Melt +CBD

by Happy Dance

This miracle-working, multi-purpose, CBD-infused Coconut Melt can multi-task almost as well as you. It’s a skin moisturizer, a belly balm, a hand & cuticle hydrator, a makeup remover, a post-shave moisturizer, a hair mask…okay, we’ll stop. With 225 MG of CBD from Premium Full Spectrum Hemp Extract in each jar, it will quickly become your go-to head-to-toe treat.

• 225 MG of CBD in a 3.6 FL OZ jar
  • Multi-purpose miracle worker
  • Melts on contact with skin
  • Fragrance-free

This product has not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate any disease. Keep out of reach of children. Hemp or cannabidiol use while pregnant or nursing may be harmful. Consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs. Take precaution when using multiple hemp or cannabidiol products at the same time or together.

How To Use?

Apply on damp skin to seal in moisture, soothe after sun exposure, use as a hair mask, makeup remover, hand & cuticle conditioner or wherever inspiration strikes.

Not for use in immediate eye area. For topical use only.

Ingredients

Hero Ingredients: CBD from Premium Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Coconut Oil

All Happy Dance™ product formulations exclude thousands of undesirable ingredients and are tested by third party ISO certified labs.

Full Ingredient List: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract

Happy Dance™ products are made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients.

VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE

FORMULATED WITHOUT Formaldehyde, Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates: SLS & SLES, Synthetic Dyes, Synthetic Fragrance

Happy Dance™ is a proud partner of How2Recycle®

State-Specific Disclosures:
CO: FDA has not evaluated this product for safety or efficacy.
MA: This product derived from Industrial Hemp has not been tested or approved by the Massachusetts Department of Agriculture Resources.
MN: 1 (888) 478-9384
OH: Please consult a licensed healthcare professional if pregnant, breastfeeding, currently taking medications, or under 18 years of age.
RI: Warning: This product is not certified to be free of contaminants, is derived from industrial hemp, is not medical marijuana, and has not been analyzed or approved by the FDA. Hemp extracted with CO2
OR: For use only by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT EAT.

Does this help with pain relief at all?
Does this make you feel greasy? That’s what I’m afraid of with this product.
Does this make you feel greasy? That’s what I’m afraid of with this product.
Start your review of Happy Dance Head-To-Toe Coconut Melt +CBD!
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
So I've been hesitant to get into the CBD skincare craze because it's unregulated, with some just using hemp and others just having negligible amounts. Honestly a lot of CBD skincare is getting rid of the stigma. But this has real CBD (full spectrum hemp extract) and lists the amount at 225 MG (though to be fair I don't know if that's a good amount or not). I love KristenBell (hello Veronica Mars!) and I feel like every celebrity has skincare lines now but thankfully she didn't let me down! Some people complained this is just coconut and CBD oil, but that's what I like about it. With sensitive skin I just want the ingredients I need and nothing more. At $25 for 3.6oz (I got it on sale at Ulta for $20) and I'd rather pay that then figure out how to make it myself. People complained this was liquid when they got it so I put it in the fridge at first, but it wasn't necessary. I mean if you get it when it's summer and it's been in a hot delivery truck I could see it melting, but it's been fine at room temperature. It takes pressing your fingers in a bit to soften it and it comes off in pieces but it rubs in well. It smells AMAZING, like a coconut candy bar. It's super hydrating and while greasy at first it does absorb eventually. I think it does help with muscle fatigue soreness. I have chronic pain in my joints due to a rare disease that this really doesn't do much for, but my muscles get sore because they have to work harder holding my joints in place and this helps. Of course it could also help because I'm rubbing it in, but hey anything that keeps down the amount of OTC pain pills is great. Love this, love the product, love the adorable packaging, just a new must that I am glad to have as we go into winter.
Courtney S.
Gresham, OR
Happy Dance Head-To-Toe Coconut Melt +CBD uploaded by Courtney S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product has become my absolute holy grail. It actually absorbs into the skin instead of just creating an oily coating. It’s super hard so a little goes a long way. I use this in my baths, for massages, to seal in my moisturizer at night, to get off eye makeup(I put some on a qtip and detail remove), to soothe my eczema breakouts and so much more. It’s tip top on the back of the neck and behind the ears. I just cannot say enough good things about this tbh.Happy Dance Head-To-Toe Coconut Melt +CBD
Stacia C.
Euless, TX
I love using this to help moisturize after a shower, but also it’s weirdly been helping my grandmother and a friend with muscle aches, pains, and mild headaches after rubbing it in. I ended up buying a few for me and my grandma, plus the bath bombs and lotion as Christmas gifts.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,085 reviews
Happy Dance Head-To-Toe Coconut Melt +CBD uploaded by Adriane N.
I actually really liked this product. A company by Kristen Bell- this Coconut Melt smelled Really good and went into my hair as the perfect conditioning mask! It only has 2 ingredients- coconut oil and help additive. I really love the natural scent. Extremely hydrating. I wish the body butter smelled as nice as the Coconut Melt. :(
Danielle W.
Carmel, NY
This product smells amazing. It goes on so smoothly. It's very hydrating. I'm so pleased with this line.
Heaven H.
Loveland, CO
It smells really nice and gets the job done. But it's honestly a glorified jar of coconut oil with a few more ingredients. It even smells almost just like pure coconut oil. While it did spread pretty nicely, I'm a little apprehensive to continue using it since coconut oil is so comedogenic. I'd rather not break out because of cute packaging 😬
Erin P.
Omg this is so good and smells like goodnight I love this my dad got me some and love it I let my mom sister and 2 kids try it and they loved it so much they use it now and I took it to work and everyone love it and was like were did you get that from I have to get me some they love it as much as I do
Jessica S.
Louisville, KY
I bought this product to try because I've heard great things about it. I really like it and it has really helped my dry skin. I've been trying it on my cuticles as well and I hope to see results soon based on what I've read from others. My only complaint with this is the container wasn't full and I feel like for the price there should be more product.
Tiffany B.
Noblesville, IN
I like this alot, it is literally only 2 ingredients..coconut oil and cbd. No added scents and it absorbs pretty quickly. It seems to help a little with the pains in my hands and legs and it works well to remove makeup. It is a great multiple purpose beauty item with minimal ingredients.
Sarah H.
Madras, OR
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
Yes I love this ISPIRED ME TO PUT CBD IN MY HOMEMADE BODY WHIPS IM SO EXCITED. THIS IS A MUST HAVE AND THE PRUCE WASNT TO BAD . MIBES CHEAPER LOL BU5 YOUR ALSO BUYING THE NAME KRISTEN BELL AND SHE IS DONATING A WAPPING 1% . I STILL LOVE U KRISTEN