Happy Creamies Organic Superfoods Veggie & Fruit Snacks Apple, Spinach, Pea & Kiwi

BY HAPPY CREAMIES

Happy Creamies™ Apple, Spinach, Pea & Kiwi Organic Superfoods Veggie & Fruit Snacks.

With coconut milk.

Creamy coconut milk.

Dairy free!

Probiotics for digestive health.

40% veggies!

USDA organic.

For babies & toddlers. see more...

Kaury M.
Bronx, NY
My daughter loves these any flavor will do. Not only my daughter but adults tend to like it too. I buy them all the time. The Gerber ones are also alike. I never pay attention to the price but I get them at target. And don't ask me ask your kid lol :)
Annie H.
I used to use the gerber yogurt melts, and when Target started selling this product I was super estatic. I loved them cause they were organic and don't always have crazy backlash like gerber. It was easy and great with my son whenever he ate them. Great for BLW method.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I loved these things! They were so fun for my daughter to eat when she was a baby. I believe the dissolved in her mouth and were a great first finger food for a toddler. Always found them on sale or had coupons.
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
I used to get the gerber snacks but ever since I started these I won't go back! There a dollar more expensive but worth it. I LOVE organic everything for my baby and would definitely recommend this! They taste amazing!
Ntia C.
My 10 month old baby loves these! They melt in his mouth so no choking hazard there. They are a bit tart from the fruits but really good if they weren't so expensive I would buy them for my self as well
Brittany T.
My kids love these snacks!! They go crazy when we go down the aisle in target and I go for these!! It's crazy! If you have t tried this brand, I'd say go for it!!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
My toddler loves these and I feel great about giving them to him. The pouch is great to toss in the diaper bag to stop in store meltdowns right in their tracks.
Amber C.
Amherst , OH
These are hands down, my daughter's favorite snack. I like them too! they are made from healthy ingredients and the best part, they are dairy free!
Grace J.
Visalia, CA
I LOVE these !! They are super tasty! My daughter just can't get enough of them ! They are easy to pick up and melt in your mouth. No mess.
member-d395dbda1
Bloomington, IL
Great little finger food for babies. Helped my daughter with her fine motor skills and she seemed to like the taste too.
Nina G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What are the benefits of giving my child organic baby food.
Kenya J.
Are these gummies?
Xiemena Z.
San Antonio , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do these taste very different from non organic?
Monica C.
Saint Paul, MN
How much is one serving?
Aly J.
Madera, CA
These sound so good but what are they