BY HAPPY CAMPER

This amazing Happy Camper Deluxe Camping Combo LED Lantern and Fan will keep you cool and comfortable inside or outside of your tent and its 18 powerful LED bulbs will illuminate the night. Enjoy some of the comfort of home while you experience the great outdoors. Simply hang the Happy Camper Deluxe Camping Combo LED Lantern and Fan from your tent or shelter, or stand it on its base and take pleasure in hours of light and fan. Features include: 18 Super Bright LED bulbs. Requires 2 D cell batteries . Up to 37 hours of light from a set of batteries. Up to 50 hours or up to 30 hours of fan from a set of batteries. Up to 16 hours of light and fan from a set of batteries. Hangs as a fan or lamp. Stands as a fan. Weather resistant. Built in handle with hanging hook. Lightweight and portable. Dimensions: 6.25 x 6.25 x 7.25 inches. Includes retail packaging. see more...

• omg this would be great for my annual camping trip this s...4 Answers
  • Where can I buy This? Do you like it?4 Answers
  • Does this product work well?2 Answers
Amber B.
louisville
If you’re someone who likes the outdoors but hates not having ac or any light this is perfect for you. I bought this for my dad because he loves camping but gets hot at night. It was relatively expensive but he says it was worth every penny and he would’ve even spent more money on it than I did
Kelsey Z.
Oak Grove, KY
This thing has been so useful to us! We came all the time and it's amazing! Very light weight and doesn't pull the middle of the tent down when it's hanging. Super cheap! The one we have is waterproof so even if a little water gets on it it's all good!
Nicole M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
The first one we bought broke easily at the handle and the LED lights wouldn't always work, but we had a good exchange experience and tried again. It is very bright and nice to pull the breeze through the tent windows. It runs off 2 D batteries which I never seem to have, so remember to pack extra!
Anndria T.
Before we purchased our camper we used to use this light and fan combo in our tent. The circulation of air from the fan really makes a difference in an otherwise air stagnant tent. It is particularly helpful in warmer weather. The light really helps at night and makes it a more livable space.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
This ceiling light/fan is perfect for camping! I can’t wait to get my hands on one for my daughter! We go camping all summer long and she’s always so hot at night! This is a great idea! Now to locate one!
Adisa J.
CLACKAMAS, NM
This product is a must have for camping. It doesn't get better than to have a fan and light all in one. Brilliant invention! Great value for the money! It can be purchased at Target.
Lorna R.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love this product we camp a lot during the summer. It is nice to count on something that has more features and it easy to use. Having a LED light that helps you find your way around the tent is a plus. Having the fan is great for cooling off and also helps with the muggy feeling in the tent. We like to play games and hang out in the tent and having this camping is easier and less to pack.
Cristina G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Another must product to have if your an avid camper or just starting to catch the camping bug. This give you great light with he power of a fan, if needed. My friends like to tie a rope between two trees and hang these on the rope. This way, we can play games or just sit around and chit chat.

Also, I found them to be very handy in my house during storms when the power goes out!
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
I am in love, I have to sleep with some type of ambient noise or fan on at home and the fact that this is a light and a fan blew my mind HOW Genius! It just needs a little more brightness in a warmer tone the led's can be a bit blue and too much. The price is great also, would like the fan a little more stronger also.
S. W.
This is a brilliant idea, a light and ceiling fan all in one for camping. For those nights when the heat is just unbearable and you need a little something to take the edge off.
Victoria r.
Decorator Expert Level 1
omg this would be great for my annual camping trip this summer
Natalie F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Where can I buy This? Do you like it?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
How sturdy and does it last for a awhile
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this product work well?
Shannon S.
Hilliard, FL
Just wondering how well this works and if the amount of wind is strong?