HAPPY by Clinique Gift Set for WOMEN: EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ & BODY CREAM 2.5 OZ & BAG

BY CLINIQUE

HAPPY by Clinique for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ & BODY CREAM 2.5 OZ & BAG Launched by the design house of Clinique in 1997, HAPPY by Clinique possesses a blend of a floral, citrusy bouquet.. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Laura M.
This gift set is a great value for anyone who has used clinique happy in the past. I have been using the perfume and body cream for a while and they work quite well. The body cream gives you a nice scent while also moisturizing and the perfume smells amazing. I never fail to get compliments on how good I smell when I am wearing either of these products.
Zenmaster169 ..
I Love, Love this scent! This has been a favorite of mine for a long time! I love the subtle feminine scent and the way it smells on me. I get a lot of compliments while wearing this scent. My husband really likes it too. I wear this for everyday. Very clean and beautiful scent! Will buy again and again!
Tabatha D.
Brandon, MS
This is an amazing gift set. It is great to receive and to give. I know the person I give this to will enjoy the fun and playful scent. It's long lasting fragrance make this a perfect scent for a long day at work or a fun night out with the girls!
Amber P.
Columbus, OH
I love Clinique Happy. I got a gift set last year and i am just now finishing up the perfume. I like to use it on date nights and such. I don't care for the body lotion as much. It just doesn't smell the same. So thats why i gave it 4 stars.
Katie B.
Demorest, GA
I don't usually use perfume, but my dad bought this perfume for my mom a few years back and I LOVED the scent. I am only 20 years old and I feel this perfume is perfect for teens and their mothers!
Missy S.
The bag I received was different. It was orange and also included some lil balm. Omg I love it. Happy is my go to perfume. So many memories fill my mind when I smell it.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
One of my most favorite scents. clinique is my favorite everything but this perfume is amazing. I've been wearing it since I was a kid. it's somewhat fruity but soft and bold. I will wear this forever
Danielle E.
This is my go to scent. I've had people compliment my on my scent when I am out and about. It's a great confidence boost knowing I smell great and it's noticed.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
I Used To Love This In My Middle School To High School Days
My Mom Or One Of My Aunts Got Me The Perfume For A Birthday Present Or Some Holiday
Jessica A.
I love this perfume! It lasts all day, great for year round wear, and no matter when I buy it over the years it's always exactly what I wZnt!
Angela  R.
Albuquerque, NM
What are the main ingredients in this clinique