BY CLINIQUE

Introduced in 1997. Fragrance notes: a floral, citrusy bouquet. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Barbara C.
Chesapeake, VA
I really like this perfume I'm kind of over it because I used it for so long and it seems like I use it all the time that I'm onto different perfumes now but it's still one of my favorites
Jennifer D.
I used to like this in middle school. I hadn't worn it in many years, but recently received a bottle and remembered how much I love it! It smells fresh and light, and I like that it is a familiar fragrance but not one you smell a lot anymore.
Bobbi W.
Advance, MO
I love love love this perfume! Very light and fruity smelling.. not overwhelming like some..I always keep it in my purse just in case i need to spritz a little more on!
Angela K.
York, PA
I've used and loved this perfume for years! So fresh, fruity, and floral! Good to wear in all seasons and not too overpowering. Lasts a good amount of time, especially when used with the other Happy body products.
Lynn K.
Wonderful light scent that adds just the right touch! I have a hard time with a lot of perfumes as they mix poorly with my body chemistry. Happy is NOT one of those!
Taylor R.
Novi, MI
If this isn't a part of your perfume wardrobe you are MISSING OUT! Happy is the perfect everyday wear type of perfume. A crisp clean scent with a touch of fruity.
Kelli S.
El Paso, TX
A lovely smelling perfume that can be great for people of all ages. My mom and I both love this one. It has a lovely floral like scent and it's not overbearing.
RhoyalStar W.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love this fragrance it reminds me of the summertime which is when i wear it most. It is average price but very much worth it. I love the simple packaging.
Shannon H.
Alexander, AR
This is a nice, but semi strong scent. I wore it a lot in college because it would come in my gift sets. It's a fun scent, but not one I'd wear too much now.
Mandy S.
Fletcher, NC
Happy by Clinique makes me HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. Seriously this is a timeless spray that both my mother and I use, and it smells beautiful all the time!