BY HAPPY BELLIES

HappyBellies- cereals are the first organic baby cereal to incorporate DHA for brain and eye development and the first baby food to incorporate the power of probiotics for baby s wellness. Organic + Immunity + A whole lot more . . . Probiotic protection: Good bacteria specially formulated to help strengthen your baby s digestive system which can protect against the development of allergies Enriched: with DHA for eye and brain development, plus iron, vitamins and minerals essential to baby s health Doctor endorsed:  Recommended  by and developed with Dr.Sears, pediatrician, and author of The Baby Book and The Healthiest Kid in the Neighborhood 100% natural: We support sustainable agriculture. No pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no genetically engineered ingredients . BPA FREE. Why HappyMunchies? Organic goodness:  All HappyFamily- products are always see more...

Happy Bellies Organic Super Cereals DHA
  • "This is so important to me and my son loves their rice cereal and their oatmeal." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a huge fan of rice cereal in general but when I do use it, its nice to know that you can give your little one organic!" in 1 review
  • "When all other cereals or oatmeals upset my daughters stomach she would eat this and continue staying very regular." in 1 review
Elis N.
I used this when my baby girl was little and she loved it it will keep her calm .. ....
Georgia M.
Easton , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Me encanta este producto principalmente por la aceptación que este tiene con mi bebe
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
This was great a few months ago when introducing solids and cereals to my little one.
Janelle T.
Our first cereal! I know I'm giving my baby quality food every time with Happy Baby!
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1961 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I wish they would've had products like these available when my kids were babies I love oatmeal it's healthy for you especially when it's organic
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Esto esta geniel tienen que ser estupendos bdbdbdbd bdndbdbf bffbbdbf fbdnndnd ndneje
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase this cereal?
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this cereal expensive?
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
Is this product any good I have never tried it ?
Ciara W.