BY HAPPY BELLIES

HappyBellies- cereals are the first organic baby cereal to incorporate DHA for brain and eye development and the first baby food to incorporate the power of probiotics for baby s wellness. Organic + Immunity + A whole lot more . . . Probiotic protection: Good bacteria specially formulated to help strengthen your baby s digestive system which can protect against the development of allergies Enriched: with DHA for eye and brain development, plus iron, vitamins and minerals essential to baby s health Doctor endorsed:  Recommended  by and developed with Dr.Sears, pediatrician, and author of The Baby Book and The Healthiest Kid in the Neighborhood 100% natural: We support sustainable agriculture. No pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no genetically engineered ingredients . BPA FREE. Why HappyMunchies? Organic goodness:  All HappyFamily- products are always see more...

Happy Bellies Organic Super Cereals DHA
  • "This is so important to me and my son loves their rice cereal and their oatmeal." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a huge fan of rice cereal in general but when I do use it, its nice to know that you can give your little one organic!" in 1 review
  • "When all other cereals or oatmeals upset my daughters stomach she would eat this and continue staying very regular." in 1 review
Ashley C.
I LOVE that happy baby contains probiotics. This is so important to me and my son loves their rice cereal and their oatmeal. This brand is what we have started with and don't plan on changing.
Michelle A.
I gave this to my son when he was to start eating solids for the first time and he likes it, I like the fact that it's organic and my son had no problems with it.
Margret B.
Norman, OK
This is a wonderful oatmeal cereal for babies/toddlers. I love that has probiotics. It mixes really well with milk or water, and has a nice texture.
Andrea S.
Xenia , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great starter cereal!! My son had reflux and spitting up issues. This helped settle his tummy before bed and help with stools.
Sarahi N.
Baby enjoys this, but not for long. It's organic and that's why I purchased it. She seems to like it, but she's isn't a fan.
natalie l.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the happy family. Love thier natural products. My babies love this stuff and i will continue using for my next baby.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I love this brand I also love that it's organic I have tried it a few times sadly I am strictly breast-feeding right now.
Lauren D.
Rockaway Park, NY
Purchased this because it was the only one store had. Have to say I am very happy with it and my daughter loves it.
Andelys R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Los cereales en general, son muy buenoa para nuestros bebes, me pregunto a partir de qué edad ya se le puede dar
Caroline B.
Excellent product. Healthy. Nutrionally excellent especially for iron and calories. 2nd baby I purchase this for.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase this cereal?
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this cereal expensive?
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
Is this product any good I have never tried it ?
Maftuna K.