BY HAPPY BELLIES

HappyBellies- cereals are the first organic baby cereal to incorporate DHA for brain and eye development and the first baby food to incorporate the power of probiotics for baby s wellness. Organic + Immunity + A whole lot more . . . Probiotic protection: Good bacteria specially formulated to help strengthen your baby s digestive system which can protect against the development of allergies Enriched: with DHA for eye and brain development, plus iron, vitamins and minerals essential to baby s health Doctor endorsed:  Recommended  by and developed with Dr.Sears, pediatrician, and author of The Baby Book and The Healthiest Kid in the Neighborhood 100% natural: We support sustainable agriculture. No pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no genetically engineered ingredients . BPA FREE. Why HappyMunchies? Organic goodness:  All HappyFamily- products are always see more...

Happy Bellies Organic Super Cereals DHA
  • "This is so important to me and my son loves their rice cereal and their oatmeal." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a huge fan of rice cereal in general but when I do use it, its nice to know that you can give your little one organic!" in 1 review
  • "When all other cereals or oatmeals upset my daughters stomach she would eat this and continue staying very regular." in 1 review
Kelly  B.
Pingree Grove , IL
I am using this cereal for my 3rd baby, and I love it! Absolutely no issues with constipation or excessive gas. All of my kids have been breast fed so I worry about how their little bodies will adjust to solids, and Happy Bellies puts my mind at ease.
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Happy bellies infant cereal is the first cereal that I fed my six month old son and it's also the first barrel that I fed my now three-year-old son. I trust his friend and my children seem to like it as well. I never had any problems. I like that they now come with probiotics.
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
Love the baby cereal this company makes. It's healthy for my son and completely organic and gives my son the right amount of nutrients with knowing it won't be harsh on his tummy.
Amanda V.
Melbourne, FL
A great starter cereal. Perfect for my little ones because it is organic and has DHA, choline, and probiotics--important for healthy development and digestive functioning.
Abby R.
When all other cereals or oatmeals upset my daughters stomach she would eat this and continue staying very regular. It's slightly sweeter than any others we tried and I think that helped her enjoy it a little extra.
Krystina S.
Used this cereal for a short time with my little. It mixed easily with his formula. I don't think it kept him full though. I liked that it wasn't overly expensive.
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
MY 10 month old loves this stuff. He will eat a small bowl for break fast and then a little more in the afternoon. When he sees me going for the can he crawls to me fast lol.
Amber R.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Bought this for my daughter since it had better nutritional value than any other cereals there; I love that it had nearly twice as much nutritional benefits..and ontop of that, my daughter loved it!!
Rachael K.
Whitestown, IN
My baby likes this brand and I love how healthy it is. I wish that they would make things fun colors aside from green because he tends to avoid green things - they look too healthy ;)
Tamara S.
Great product especially if you feed your baby organic food. The only thing i do not like is the only place i can find it is Target and our closest Target is almost an hour away. I really wish Wal-mart carried this cereal.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase this cereal?
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this cereal expensive?
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
Is this product any good I have never tried it ?
Maftuna K.