BY HAPPY BELLIES

HappyBellies- cereals are the first organic baby cereal to incorporate DHA for brain and eye development and the first baby food to incorporate the power of probiotics for baby s wellness. Organic + Immunity + A whole lot more . . . Probiotic protection: Good bacteria specially formulated to help strengthen your baby s digestive system which can protect against the development of allergies Enriched: with DHA for eye and brain development, plus iron, vitamins and minerals essential to baby s health Doctor endorsed:  Recommended  by and developed with Dr.Sears, pediatrician, and author of The Baby Book and The Healthiest Kid in the Neighborhood 100% natural: We support sustainable agriculture. No pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no genetically engineered ingredients . BPA FREE. Why HappyMunchies? Organic goodness:  All HappyFamily- products are always see more...

Happy Bellies Organic Super Cereals DHA
  • "This is so important to me and my son loves their rice cereal and their oatmeal." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a huge fan of rice cereal in general but when I do use it, its nice to know that you can give your little one organic!" in 1 review
  • "When all other cereals or oatmeals upset my daughters stomach she would eat this and continue staying very regular." in 1 review
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this brand for baby oatmeal! It is purely USDA Organic and has probiotics which is so important for a baby to consume! Mine had to be on antibiotics so we were feeding him everything that we knew had probiotics like yogurt and we found this stuff in our local grocery store and had to purchase a few container! It's even great to mix it with yogurt! It is more expensive than a brand that isn't organic but i know I'm willing to pay more for a product for my baby that is better for them!
Brittany K.
I used this is my sons bottles and it kept him very satisfied! I purchased it specifically because it was organic and it had DHA . I never personally tried it but he seemed to like it enough! My only complaint would be that it seemed like if I put too much in a bottle, my poor guy would be a little constipated! I think it's very reasonably priced as well
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
My daughter ate this daily from 6 months to 18 months. She liked it plain, or mixed with fruit. It's a good source of iron, which is important for babies' growth. You can mix it with breastmilk, formula, or whole milk, etc as they get older. A can would last us a couple weeks. It's a bit more than Gerber, but I felt it was worth it as it's organic.
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I discovered this product online after some research when my baby was about 4 months old. I found this to be the healthiest meal for every morning mixed with my milk. Rice cereals would cause constipation but oats were super healthy and easy to eat. I would also add avocado or banana to this. I highly recommend it!
Desiree D.
This is one of my favorite foods start my kids on. the consistency is awesome and mixed with water, best milk, or formula is perfect. My kids really seemed to like it and take it down well. I also like that it's in a can instead of a box.
Lauryn W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Happy Bellies is a great option for organic rice cereal. The convenience of being able to grab it at Target while you're doing your general shopping is a plus. I'm not a huge fan of rice cereal in general but when I do use it, its nice to know that you can give your little one organic!!
Mallory B.
O Fallon, IL
The ingredients are ones you can trust to be safe and beneficial for your baby. My daughter really enjoyed this cereal with simply filtered water or breast milk. It's a bit in the pricey side, especially if your baby eats a lot, but it's nice to know your money is going towards helping your baby's digestive system!
Kobi R.
Queen Creek, AZ
The first thing I fed my son was this baby cereal. I was nervous because he has been dependent on milk and only milk but I let my guard down and gave it a try. He absolutely loved it and would get excited to have something else than milk. The only brand we will use! I would recommend you looking into this brand
Syela R.
Colville
This cereal is perfect for babies. My 3 month old son is a very hungry boy. When I got mastitis a few weeks ago, I had to find an alternative. I ended up mixing a lactose free organic formula with this cereal, and it saved the day! Highly recommend this for mom's in need of supplementing.
Jes Paolo d.
My son had frequent diarrhea with other cereals but this one in particular was gentle on his digestive system. It was the only thing i used as a baby. I purchased on amazon as a subscription for a better price. Highly recommended product!!
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase this cereal?
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this cereal expensive?
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
Is this product any good I have never tried it ?
Maftuna K.