BY HAPPY BELLIES

New & Improved. The Perfect First Solid Food for Baby. DHA + Choline For healthy eye & brain development. Pre & Probiotics For immunity support. Dr. Sears Recommended Happy Bellies is the first baby cereal with prebiotic + probiotic immune support.  It is also the only organic cereal with DHA and choline for healthy brain development.  Happy Bellies is formulated and recommended by Dr. Bob Sears, renowned pediatrician and dad. The Happy Baby Difference. see more...

• "i give this an A. worth every penny you pay" in 1 review
Sarah F.
Modesto, CA
Happy Baby is my number one choice for baby foods. My daughter loves this cereal and I really like that it has probiotics in it. We tried another large brand before finding this and it really stopped her up. We haven't had that issue with the Happy Baby. The cereal is pricey. At my Target it sells for $3.89. I feel like its worth the extra dollar and missing ounce over its organic competitor.
desiree s.
I absolutely love this brand of cereal for my babies. I used to feed this one to my daughter ask the time until I heard brown rice cereal wasn't good for them. Then I switched to the oatmeal. Both are excellent though and my babies have never had any problems.
Katelyn B.
This was my little guy's first food. I mixed it with breastmilk and he loved it! We had no issues with his number 2 afterwards so that's a win in my book. We use the oatmeal from this brand as well. Great price!
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
LOVE HappyBaby baby food products. My son has a semi-sensitive stomach and this cereal is great for him, gives him no trouble. I also LOVE that it has probiotic in it, great product!
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
I love this brand and have used it for both of my sons (6 months and 2.5 years old) I love that this particular cereal has choline and probiotics! It's a great price for the quality you receive.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this brand, however when I gave brown rice cereal to my little one he was constipated and was throwing up. This mama was not very happy.
Paige F.
Marietta, GA
Love this cereal! It's a great first food for your kids and it filled my daughter up so she was able to sleep through the night!

Victoria D.
Phoenix , Az
I feed my son this and he loves it and its the only thing he can keep down. i give this an A. worth every penny you pay