BY HAPPY BATH

Happy Bath Natural Face Yogurt Foam in Fruit Essence is good for dry skin. Apple, Banana and Apricot Seed Extracts help moisturize and soften skin. Yogurt improves skin elasticity and radiance.

• If you could choose, what type of cleanser would this be ...1 Answers
  • I haven't tried this particular one yet but i have tried ...1 Answers
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I got this in on of my very first Beateque BB Bags that I signed up for last year. I was a bit hesitant to try it since the packaging seemed so generic compared to almost everything else you get from Korean Skincare. But I actually have really liked it, and it has lasted a long time. I think I opened it May or June of 2015 and I am still not finished with it in March 2016. It only takes about a pea sized drop of it to clean your face. Its a great cleanser.
Caitlyn M.
The packaging on this product seems a bit cheap to me but don't let it fool you! This is a great product and it really cleans my face. It does what it says with softening and moisturizing your face and I also think that it smells good.My face does not feel as dry
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
This leaves you skin smooth and glowing I absolutely love this. After words my face feels fresh and clean.
Rachel K.
All Happy Bath products smell really great! This is a wonderful, gentle foaming cleanser.
Aimee S.
If you could choose, what type of cleanser would this be comparable to? American brand vs. Korean brand?
Kin Jin L.
Paranaque City, Metro Manila
I haven't tried this particular one yet but i have tried the soapberry cleansing foam, soapberry multifoam and deep seasalt cleansing foam and all those three are great! It really cleanses my skin and my face feels much softer after use. It doesn't make me feel super dry like other cleansers do. The cleansers have a floral-y perfume scent to it. Not a big fan of it but it doesn't bother me much. I think happy bath makes great cleansers and will definitely try out their yogurt foams someday.