Happy Baby™ Happy Mama™ Breastfeeding Support Lactation Oat Bar in Peach, Coconut and Cashew uploaded by Amie C.Happy Baby™ Happy Mama™ Breastfeeding Support Lactation Oat Bar in Peach, Coconut and Cashew uploaded by Elisha P.Happy Baby™ Happy Mama™ Breastfeeding Support Lactation Oat Bar in Peach, Coconut and Cashew uploaded by Manminder S.

Happy Baby™ Happy Mama™ Breastfeeding Support Lactation Oat Bar in Peach, C...

BY UNKNOWN

Satisfy the nutritional needs of your breastfeeding experience with the Happy Mama Lactation Oat Bar. Baked with a delicious mix of whole grains and fruit, this gluten-free snack provides essential nutrients that support lactation and appeases taste buds. see more...

• Mommas how long after eating one did you see an increase ...1 Answers
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
I received 2 happymama breastfeeding support bars in peach,coconut and cashew complimentary for my honest review. I am sorry to say the taste and texture are absolutely horrible, i had to force myself to swallow the first bite and after 2 i wanted to be sick and couldnt eat anymore and i am not a picky eater at all. i really want this to work but cant eat enough to be able to tell, super bummed.... oh and i forgot to mention the god awful smell. i am not sure if the grossness lingering around is the taste or smell or both
chitwan d.
hicksville, ny
I tried one of these bars with high hopes. After taking one bite, I was disgusted by the taste, smell, and texture. The bar has an awful dry texture and the taste is bitter. The smell doesn't make it any better; I've taken fenugreek for lactation support but the smell of this with the taste made me want to gag as I was eating it. I only got 2-3 bites in before I had to throw it out, otherwise I would've ended up vomiting. Afterwards, I had a stomach ache for the rest of the day. Needless to say, I will not be getting this again.
Nora D.
Davison, MI
The consistency is expected for an oat bar. The taste has more of a peach and ginger (one of the ingredients) flavor and the coconut was either very faint or not there at all. All in all, it's not a bad oat bar and might take some use to the texture for certain pallets but I would work on the flavors a bit more.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
As a breastfeeding mother I really was in a need of something that helps me with milk supply. These bars did the job. They tastes weird but helped me with my milk supply. They got tons of good stuff in it that promotes healthy lactation. They are Gluten free. However my only complaint is the large amounts of sugar, they are too sweet.
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
I got this for free off their website, and I had high expectations. The flavor is wonderful, at first. But the longer I chewed the more the texture became chalky and thick, I actually ended up gagging so hard I just had to spit it out. Not the product for me.
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
Tasted good and I think it helped some with breastfeeding. It has good for you ingredients and was a great snack. Received it as a gift and loved it
Ashley M.
Bar was okay, but I really didn't like the flavor. Ingredient list is pretty clean with organic ingredients. A little too much sugar for me.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
I recieved a sample of these and it taste pretty good. I really like all the health benefits from it as well.
Amie C.
old lyme
Best stuff! I produce so much more milk . Love this product and definetly recommend for all nursing mamas
Theresa L.
Riverside , CA
I love this oat meal bar it was very good and the price is good too if you keep eating these I believe they will help
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Mommas how long after eating one did you see an increase in your milk production? Did you have to eat multiple to notice a change? How much of an increase did you see?