BY HAPPY BABY

Broccoli, peas, and pear come together to make a delicious, simple combination of organic fruits and veggies. These pouches are a great way to get more than one delicious, organic ingredient into babys growing body in just one bite. see more...

Heather C.
My 17 month old, and almost 3 year old love these! They think it's a big treat, and get so excited for them. I love that I'm able to "treat" them with something so healthy!
Jess B.
I just bought a box of these & my son loved them. Between my 1.5 & 3.5 year olds, these were gone in a matter of 1.5 days. 😳
Taaliyah  S.
South holland, IL
Great product. My nephew and baby brother love when I bring these over. There alway asking me to bring them some.
Ashley L.
My daughter loved these when she was a baby. They are every convenient and easy to feed baby well on the go.
Krysta J.
Trinidad, WI
It's basically a baby green smoothie in a pouch. My daughter loves this flavor and I don't mind it either. It's pretty tasty! It's a good way for them to get their greens.