BY HAPPY BABY

Your baby will love the yummy goodness of the happy baby organic baby food pudding pouch. this all-natural blend has no preservatives, no artificial colors and no artificial flavors. with over 80% fruit, this banana, apple and cinnamon brown rice pudding is a nutritious and satisfying meal for your little one, and a great way to introduce fruits. age stage 2; 6 months and up. eight 3.5-oz. Pouches. see more...

Yaimee O.
Yaimee O.
My son loves Happy Baby pouches. He could drink them all day. They're so convenient for on the go moms.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
I just tried this product yesterday for the first time. My daughter is 9 months old and I want to be able to feed her from these pouches in public. She seemed to really enjoy it and I did not have a huge mess to clean up afterwards like I normally do.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Anderson , IN
These are a favorite in our house! I always keep at least one pouch in the diaper bag & one pouch in the car! My daughter would prefer to eat these than anything else!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Product those taste pretty and i cant complain i like it for my kid and its less messy too my kid loves them
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beaverton, OR
I refuse to buy these because of the fear of mold being in them. Not safe since you cant see whats in side.