Happy Baby® Organics Yogis Mixed Berry

Happy Baby Organics Organic Yogis Freeze-Dried Yogurt & Fruit Snacks Mixed Berry 1 oz Bag

[product:happy-melts-organic-yogurt-snacks-for-babies-toddlers] ? Is this a good option to give to baby?
Do you think these are a good option with less mess?
Where do they sell this brand?
Start your review of Happy Baby® Organics Yogis Mixed Berry!
Product Highlights
My son loves these, they are a great snack for when I'm getting a meal ready.in reviews
They are packed full of good, healthy ingredients and the best part is they don't leave a nasty mess or stain after being in the hands of messy baby/toddler hands.in reviews
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
2,505 reviews
Happy Baby® Organics Yogis Mixed Berry uploaded by Faith D.
Purchased at: Amazon
My baby liked these and there very affordable for organic found mine on amazon highly recommend.
Kayla L.
New Kensingtn, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Happy Baby® Organics Yogis Mixed Berry uploaded by Kayla L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand! I get their products for both my boys, my oldest still eats these and I started him when he was around 7 months old, my 7 month old now is just starting to eat these and he likes them too! I love them! All the flavors are good, this one and the strawberry banana one are the best though! And this company uses great ingredients!
Lily F.
vancouver
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
My little one loves these. There a little big in my opinion, so I break them in half for my little one. Definitely her favorite snack.
Jordan L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Purchased at: Publix
My daughter is 9 months and I have tried a variety of healthy treats with her, and while I like their clean ingredients my daughter did not favor it to other choices like [product:happy-baby-gentle-teethers-organic-teething-wafers-blueberry-&-purple-carrot] 🥕- same price but you get more bang for your buck with the teethers plus it soothes their gums! 🦷 I wouldn’t recommend these yogurt bites however. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Rachael B.
Independence, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
The yogurt drops are one of my favorite snacks to buy my little boy. They dissolve fast and have a creamy texture. He loves them. They are great for taking with you when your on the go. Onpove that the packaging reveals after opening to keep them fresh. They are organic. I would recommend giving them a try.
sarah J.
Yorba Linda, CA
These are a great snack for my little guy. I just don't like giving him too many because they are MUCH sweeter than the other ones I've given him. Though the other kind, that has veggies also, he LOVES!
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy these in the multi packs. My son loves these so much. They are convenient, and mess free. Definitely Worth their price in the. Multipacks. I love to have a cheap, organic, filling snack for my kids. I'm completely satisfied with these. They need to sell them by the case.
alyssa B.
Heath, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
Best yogurt bites for your littles. I have three kids and we have used them for all three. Easy to find, great flavors and melt in the mouth. ☺️
Francis M.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
My nephew like it. I recommend this product for everyone. It is a delicious product for our baby
Annie C.
Westbury, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
My son loves these yogis! He likes any flavor yogis. They are easy to eat and grab with those little fingers.