New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodHappy Family
Happy Baby Organics Superfood Puffs Sweet Potato & Carrot

Happy Baby Organics Superfood Puffs Sweet Potato & Carrot

Dusted with sweet potato and carrot powders, lightly sweetened with real fruit juice concentrate, and enriched with vitamins and minerals, our puffs melt in Baby’s mouth and encourage self feeding.

My baby baby didn't like the taste of sweet potatoes do you think he won't like this flavor?
Which others flavors do you have ?
Did anyone else’s baby not like these?
Start your review of Happy Baby Organics Superfood Puffs Sweet Potato & Carrot!
Product Highlights
This is a great snack for 4-9 mo old organic is very healthy.in reviews
Aiza G.
National City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Happy Baby Organics Superfood Puffs Sweet Potato & Carrot uploaded by Aiza G.
Purchased at: Target
My baby loving this puffs !! I Cary this all the time with me so when he cry’s he can have something to much in lol this is really tasty I highly recommend to all the mommy’s packaging and price is decent love love !!
Daryna Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Happy Baby Organics Superfood Puffs Sweet Potato & Carrot uploaded by Daryna Y.
Purchased at: Target
My baby loves it. I am glad that I have found a good snack. Sweet potato and carrot is a perfect choice of flavor. Easy to grab for small babies. Also, the product supports brain and eye development. The price is affordable. Recommend to try! Happy Baby Organics Superfood Puffs Sweet Potato & Carrot
Jessica  C.
Westfield, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Happy Baby Organics Superfood Puffs Sweet Potato & Carrot uploaded by Jessica  C.
Purchased at: Target
My son has loved these since he was allowed to start eating them as a baby , now he’s a toddler and still loves! They make me feel good knowing there are good healthy ingredients . Alittle pricey but seems the healthier The food the more it is . They dissolve well and I felt safe giving to him .
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,770 reviews
Happy Baby Organics Superfood Puffs Sweet Potato & Carrot uploaded by Tonilynn R.
My granddaughter loved eating these organic finger food puffs. I was really surprised by the taste with flavor combination but it tastes just lime Cheerios. These are convenient snacks for home or on the go. I would repurchase these and do recommend.
Meg B.
Seattle, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My 21-month-old son loves to snack on these like a “big boy”. He reaches his hand in and grabs them himself! I’m glad they get mushy pretty fast so I don’t worry as much about choking. They must taste really good because he loves them. I love the ingredients and lack of bad ingredients. Happy Baby Organics Superfood Puffs Sweet Potato & Carrot
Sarah F.
Oakley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Our 8 month old loves these! They melt in his mouth, are gluten free, and packed with vitamins. He loves sitting in his chair and feeding himself these little puffs
Ashley O.
Crofton, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My babe loved these! He loves sweet potatoes anyways so he really enjoyed this flavor! Would recommend this brand!
Megan  W.
Susanville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These taste great, I have tried them myself and my son thinks they tastes great as well because he eats them their the day. I like that they are easy to grab and they practically dissolve in your mouth.
Shayla B.
cyclone
1,285 reviews
Babies love the flavor and texture of this products. I highly recommend everyone to try it out
Priyanka N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
These are the most authentic and natural tasting puffs ever, my baby gobbles then down and I can’t help tasting it every time because it does taste so healthy!! It’s organic and naturally flavored so I feel less guilty about making my toddler snack on these .