Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby FoodHappy Family
Happy Baby Organics Superfood Puffs Sweet Potato & Carrot

Happy Baby® Organics Superfood Puffs Sweet Potato & Carrot

Happy Baby Organics Gluten Free Superfood Puffs Organic Grain Snack Sweet Potato & Carrot 2.1 oz Cannister

My baby baby didn't like the taste of sweet potatoes do you think he won't like this flavor?
Which others flavors do you have ?
Did anyone else’s baby not like these?
Start your review of Happy Baby® Organics Superfood Puffs Sweet Potato & Carrot!
Product Highlights
This is a great snack for 4-9 mo old organic is very healthy.in reviews
Aiza G.
National City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Happy Baby® Organics Superfood Puffs Sweet Potato & Carrot uploaded by Aiza G.
Purchased at: Target
My baby loving this puffs !! I Cary this all the time with me so when he cry’s he can have something to much in lol this is really tasty I highly recommend to all the mommy’s packaging and price is decent love love !!
Meg B.
Seattle, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My 21-month-old son loves to snack on these like a “big boy”. He reaches his hand in and grabs them himself! I’m glad they get mushy pretty fast so I don’t worry as much about choking. They must taste really good because he loves them. I love the ingredients and lack of bad ingredients. Happy Baby® Organics Superfood Puffs Sweet Potato & Carrot
Ashley O.
Crofton, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My babe loved these! He loves sweet potatoes anyways so he really enjoyed this flavor! Would recommend this brand!
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These taste great, I have tried them myself and my son thinks they tastes great as well because he eats them their the day. I like that they are easy to grab and they practically dissolve in your mouth.
Shayla B.
Welch , WV
1,268 reviews
Babies love the flavor and texture of this products. I highly recommend everyone to try it out
Priyanka N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
These are the most authentic and natural tasting puffs ever, my baby gobbles then down and I can’t help tasting it every time because it does taste so healthy!! It’s organic and naturally flavored so I feel less guilty about making my toddler snack on these .
Mallory B.
Riverview, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only brand of puffs I will buy. Affordable and healthier option. I also love that there are more in the container than other leading brands.
Nicole 2.
Sarasota, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My son loves these snacks! He is 3 and still loves them. They are a great way to get some veggies in for picky eaters like my son. Also great for on the go.
Kathleen B.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My daughter eats these right up. As a first time mom, I was hesitant to give my toothless girl such small, crunchy snacks, but she took to them so quickly! I made it a rule to never give her anything I wouldn’t eat myself so yes, I’ve tried this. And it’s not that bad! The ingredients are clear, which is a huge bonus. I sit my daughter at the table so she can get used to eating together and I use these puffs as a distraction in her snack tray when i need a little extra time to finish my meal. My daughter is getting better and better with her pincher grasp and it’s awesome to see her chase these little things all over her tray.
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
I would like to say that this product and even all the products of this brand is amazing!