New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodHappy Family
Happy Baby Organics Superfood Puffs Apple & Broccoli

Happy Baby® Organics Superfood Puffs Apple & Broccoli

Happy Baby Organics Gluten Free Superfood Puffs Organic Grain Snack Apple & Broccoli 2.1 oz Cannister

How many puffs is okay for one serving? I feel like I give my baby too many at once - he is obsessed!
What are you lo favorite flavors?
At what age did you introduce these to your child?
Start your review of Happy Baby® Organics Superfood Puffs Apple & Broccoli!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Not only are they gluten free, which for a family of Celiac Sprue sufferers is key, but they are organic and fortified with many of the essential vitamins and mineral your little one needs.in reviews
They are great for teaching children how to feed themselves and they come in a variety of flavors which my daughter loved.in reviews
My son loves these, they practically melt in your mouth so they are a good first finger food and they have great flavorsin reviews
It was very convenient to have this in my diaper bag, and worked well when she got impatient at restaurants.in reviews
Lois C.
Hoffman Est, IL
My daughter who is 2 LOVES these puffs although I don't buy them for her and they're really for her 6 month old brother. She sneaks away to eat them since she knows they're her brother's. All the flavors we have tried have been great. My 6 month old gets very few in his mouth and we really give it to him to help him practice his hand/eye coordination.
Amber M.
Kutztown, PA
These have got to be the best thing since disposable diapers! They are convenient, clean, organic and taste great for the little ones. No preservatives and quite healthy make this product a go to for our family.
Jennifer C.
All my baby eats is organic and she loves her puffs. I am so glad I have been able to find so many organic products like this one so she has variety in her diet.
Ashley B.
Love this product and so does my Little one! they are great on the go snacks and easily desolved
Ntia C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Happy Baby® Organics Superfood Puffs Apple & Broccoli uploaded by Ntia C.
My baby loves these. I do too as a matter of fact :) these are made of whole organic ingredients. Personally would recommend these to any mom. Great stuff!
Kristina S.
These are the ONLY brand I feel my little one. They have actual ingredients in power form instead of "artificial flavor". Keep them in an air tight container to keep them from getting stale.
Cyndi B.
Redondo Beach, CA
All the puffs are great - but we tried to really just do organic. This entire line is fantastic - I recommend all the products depending on your child's age and taste.
Hannah L.
Orland Park, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
My babies obviously loved off these; don’t all babies these days? These are the best. You can win over any baby and solve so many baby problems with puffs. Any flavor. They’re all good. My 13 year old niece even likes them.
Lillian E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
The baby loves this so much. It's super affordable! And safe for them to eat at ages 3-4. Definitely Recommend!
Cecelia A.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
These are a little hard and don’t soften as quickly as other brands. Definitely better for an older child but I like that they are organic.