New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodHappy Family
Happy Baby Organics Strawberry Banana Greek Yogis

Happy Baby® Organics Strawberry Banana Greek Yogis

Happy Baby Organics Organic Creamies Freeze-Dried Greek Yogurt & Fruit Snacks Strawberry Banana 1 oz Bag

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Happy Baby® Organics Strawberry Banana Greek Yogis!
Annie C.
Westbury, NY
My son loves these. It melts in your mouth. There are many flavors to choose from. Affordable as well.
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
My son loves these.. we go to the store multiple times every other week to stock back up. I don't think he will ever not want them lol
CJ P.
Navasota, TX
My LO loves these!  He eats them on a regular basis.  The small discs are easy to dissolve in his mouth with very little spit coming out.  I tried them before giving to him and they honestly taste just like strawberry banana yogurt.  I even tried other flavors because these were so great!
Kayla H.
Festus, MO
These are so good that even I grab a few and share with the kiddos! They are more expensive than said rival brands but they taste GREAT and I feel like they are a better over all product that the others.
Ashley W.
West Jordan, UT
These are ok I’m just not a huge fan off the hefty ingredient list. It’s a lot for a baby and I’m trying to keep it to a minimum. She did like these however I found they didn’t melt as fast as the Beech-Nut apple & pumpkin fruit & veggie melties and those have less ingredients that are artificial
Kayla S.
Augusta, ME
These and all the yogis have so much flavor. They have a great texture. They are much better then the competitors. They are a little over priced but my toddler and preschooler both love them. I am absolutely satisfied with them.
Kelly M.
Richmond Hill, GA
My baby loves these. They are great yogurt chips and they are easy to take along in the car or walks.
sarahnjoey J.
Ridgway, IL
These are a fun and convenient snack for babies. They don't make a crazy mess ...usually...and they are healthy and taste great as well.
bekah P.
Bowie
Purchased at: Walmart
Great at snack time or to add to fruits for breakfast. My daughter still loves to munch on these! Great taste
Brittany T.
Overland park, KS
Purchased at: Target
My baby loves these! They are such a great snack, super easy and honestly they taste great!! I love that they are healthy and this brand has a variety of great snacks, a little more expensive than some other brands but in my opinion it’s worth it!!!

Looking for your answer?